What a pumper show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What a pumper show

thanks ridgid guys and gals, for the food and company. my family and i had fun. i just wish we had more time to hang out before the foxworthy show. and to the forum guys it was nice meeting all of you. its nice to finally put a face to the name
    Mike
    Clark County Plumbing And Drain
    www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      To the Ridgid folks: Thanks for picking up the tab. It may have been a small gesture on your part but to me it goes a long way. The fact that you are willing to pay for dinner and spend time with people that don't spend $100,000 a year on your products (excluding Rick anyway) means a lot to me. It doesn't mean I'm going to run right out and buy the next new Ridgid product I see but your willingness to include "the average Joe" will certainly sway my decisions.
      Common courtesy...customer service...business sense...

Use any set of words, sounds like you explained it Gene. Good to hear Ridgid's still got it - not a lot of companies practise this lost art anymore. Kudos.

(And dangnammit, wouldn't ya know, I'm stuck up here in the frozen north!)

Comment

Haycad did you keep your wife from jumping out of her seat at the show? She did have the frog legs right? How was the show?

You didn't miss much for weather Canuck. KY was kinda cold. Well colder then I expected anyway. Warm for our standards and even warmer for yours. They had a ton of snow (1/4") delayed school if not canceled.
        I came home to REAL snow. Luckily my neighbor used my plow truck to make me a path to get in. Glad to be back home.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          We just made it home. The show was awesome. I learned and saw a lot.
          We didn't make it on Sat. because we had been through the entire show so we checked out a glass blowing place and got to blow some easter eggs. Plus we wanted to time it so we would get a rest stop in PA and stop at Greg's. (FYI. I didn't see the "secret weapon" but the back door to his office is guarded with two armed guards, and I did see a file titled "FOR RIDGID ROUND UP MISSION PERSONAL ONLY! TOP SECRET!!!)
          I wish I'd had more time to shoot the s%$@ with everyone at dinner, Candy and I were sitting in a way that made it hard to converse with everyone.
          Time to drink some Coronas, hang with the kids, pat the dogs, answer 1000 questions from my nieces, and get ready to shovel/plow a ton of snow in the A.M.

Gene, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Actually if you looked hard enough when you were checking out the van, you looked right at the SECRET WEAPON. LOL I forgot about it, or you wouldve gotten a free demonstration on it. Anyways, thanks again for stopping by, it was cool.
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            my money is his secret weapon is a sectional machine.

possibly a rothenberg

unless he plans on driving it, shipping it, there or flying it there, he'll have to use a ridgid machine.

either way, if it's a sectional, he'll have a chance. drum and he's done

rick.
            Ill take that bet
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              This is just killing you that you don't know, isn't it? Why did you say Rothenberg? Why not REMS?

Ben, thats the best part about it.

Its going to kill him till the roundup.

Im going to cut up a picture and send him little pieces at a time

Then im going to call his house every night and say " DOOBIE DOOBIE DO"

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                Gene, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Actually if you looked hard enough when you were checking out the van, you looked right at the SECRET WEAPON. LOL I forgot about it, or you wouldve gotten a free demonstration on it. Anyways, thanks again for stopping by, it was cool.
                so if it was in your van, and gene didn't spot it. it would have to be a small machine or drill motor. my guess is still a sectional machine/ cable.

i'll stick to this unless other hints come in.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                  OH Thanks Greg. Now your going to drive me nuts.
                  I did notice a trap door in the floor labeled in Spanish. Forgive me if I'm wrong as my translation skills are not up to par. I think it said 'INCASE OF I.N.S. HIDE HERE'
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
                  X