X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Recommendation For Handheld Car Kit

ON JULY 1ST IN CALIFORNIA WE WON'T BE ABLE TO TALK ON OUR CELLS UNLESS WE HAVE BLUETOOTH.ANYONE HAS A GOOD RECOMMENDATION FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. i'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BLUETOTH FOR THE EAR BUT SOMETHING LIEK THIS.

Re: Any Recommendation For Handheld Car Kit

Tech- if you get in an accident now on your cell phone you would be at fault. Sorry cant help as I use the Jaw Bone ear piece.
    THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

I have everal bluetooth's that i don't use cause i hate them..that is hwy i'm looking for something like above pictured.

Comment

My brother had a new cd player/radio/bluetooth put in his wifes car cost about 135.00 installed. Uses the speakers and a small built in mic . Works with her existing cell, she love it. I think it is a sony.
        THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

our friend has a few of your top pictured unit. i'll have to ask them if they like it.

now i was told that the nextel 2 way is exempt as a 2 way/ speakerphone.

there was an article in the la times a couple of months ago that joeys brother read. this was his interpretation of it. i guess time will tell.

my nextel doesn't have blue tooth and the speaker phone is ok in my car. the truck is a little ruff with all the backround noise.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I used to have nextel, but now I need the infra red onmy cell (the one i have now to open the lockboxes with) when showing my clients the homes.

Ask your friends which one they prefer more Rick.

Amazon has so many reviwes and the best ones so far are th eones on BluAnt

Comment

how about buying a gps with bluetooth capabilities. Most of the garmins have it built in. YOu could have a really good one for 200 bucks. A really great one for 300.

Id go that route.

Josh

Comment

Working...
              X