Woussko = sick and no howling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woussko = sick and no howling

most excellent ... But next Christmas ask for a laptop that you can take into bed for just these special occassions

Comment

Whatever it is, its brutal. I came home after working today with a 102 fever. My youngest son has been sick since last thursday with a 103 fever almost everyday.

I think its the weather here. 20 one day 69 the next

Im tired of it, i just got over being sick 3 weeks ago
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Hope you are all feeling better really soon. St Patrick's Day is coming up and you can't be sick for that.

Comment

Drain Medic

Get both you and your son to a good doctor. There are newer antibiotics out and the right one will really help. You must rest at home (no matter what Massa demands REST), drink fluids and take your needed meds. There's all manor of new evil viruses out and you need professional care NOW.

People really need to get professional care early and not wait.

Comment

Originally posted by wwsmith View Post
            Do they still have the temp stations over in Hong Kong and related SAR countries? I got nailed twice (once in Taiwan and once in HK) with those and it really did suck.
            I don't know about all countries having them here in asia but for the last near 4 years of my trips over the HK airport has always run the station with 2 people closely watching the equipment.In Cebu its kinda hit and miss...this time they had 2 guys in the monitor station but they were talking not watching the equipment.Im not sure I had a temp at the airport but sure did a few hours later at the hotel.Then after I get here the wifes nephew had it too and sounded near as bad as me.I think the flu bugs are well spread this year.Generally I make these trips near twice a year for several months at a time.This time I'm getting a new house started..lot plans etc then next trip I'll work on it doing the elect plumbing and finish work then 1 more trip and the big move over.
            Sam

Comment

Working...
            X