X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Pumper Show Booth

For those of you who couldn't be there. Heres what our booth look like this year.

Re: 2008 Pumper Show Booth

Josh, don't be lyin to people. Everytime I saw it, it was full of people playin with machines. It only looked like that before the show started.
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I liked the set up.A lot more interactive then other booths.
      It was kinda like F A O Swartz (spelling?) for drain cleaners.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

After seeing this, I think the family would've understood having to eat Ramen noodles for a couple months so I could of came to the show. There's always next time.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Yes....Ridgid's setup seemed to dwarf the competition's once I approached it.

Whoever came up with the thick plush carpet idea deserves a raise.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I've heard the booth at the show was nothing compared to the displays they will have at the Ridgid Roundup.

Mark

BTW: Josh says he only has room for 10 of us to stay at his house so the rest of you will need to find hotels.
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Still no pictures from the kentucky???

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                For those of you who couldn't be there. Heres what plumber ricks collection looks like.

and to think that's all mine

do you sell off the products to a local distributor so you don't have to pack it home

i've got dibs for next time

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Another Angle with 2 pictures stitched together so you can see the whole booth.

Comment

For anyone wondering I was just kidding about us staying at Josh's house during the Ridgid Roundup. The Westcoast Crew has actually made their reservations at the La Quinta hotel over by the Cleveland Airport on 150th St. If anyone needs a ride from the airport give us a call and we will try to take care of you.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      For anyone wondering I was just kidding about us staying at Josh's house during the Ridgid Roundup. The Westcoast Crew has actually made their reservations at the La Quinta hotel over by the Cleveland Airport on 150th St. If anyone needs a ride from the airport give us a call and we will try to take care of you.

Mark
                      mark, we did book all the jacuzzi suites, correct

the others can just use the public one

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        mark, we did book all the jacuzzi suites, correct

the others can just use the public one

rick.
                        I believe you are booked into room #126 which is one of their larger suites. I just don't know if it has a jacuzzi or not. If it doesn't we can always install one.

How is your training schedule going and are you ready for our road trip?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          I believe you are booked into room #126 which is one of their larger suites. I just don't know if it has a jacuzzi or not. If it doesn't we can always install one.

no problem mark, i don't plan on even working up a sweat

don't tell me that you, robert and adam got the jacuzzis

you're probably flying first class too and i'll be in the back by the restroom

How is your training schedule going and are you ready for our road trip?

Mark
                          i don't train

i work everyday. it's in my blood and under my fingernails

we'll have to have a mandatory meeting of the masters to discuss our plans.

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            i don't train

i work everyday. it's in my blood and under my fingernails

we'll have to have a mandatory meeting of the masters to discuss our plans.

rick.
                            LOL_That's right I had forgotten on our last road trip Adam, Robert and I flew first-class and had jacuzzi suites while you and Steve flew Coach and had an economy room. It's like I've always said it's all about who you know.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                            X