National Anthem sung right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Anthem sung right

I found this link on another forum. It sent chills up and down my spine.

One of the best performances I've see in a LONG time. No Soul, R&B, Rock, Etc influences involved. They just sang it the way it was meant to be sung.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKCVS57j284

Re: National Anthem sung right

WOW! I forgot how beautiful that song really is when it's sung in it's simplicity (not to underscore their talent at all. They were perfect) with out all the glitter thrown in.
    Notice how at most events the crowd roars before the song is even over, in anticipation of the event starting? It happening sooner and sooner into the song now. Did you notice this crowed? I think they were all stunned and song it's self became more important then the event, as it should be.
    Thanks for posting, that was beautiful!
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Absolutey amazing, give those girls a contract.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks for posting that. Those kids are good! Some years ago, I heard the Gatlin Brothers sing the National Anthem, and they did it like these kids did. It just makes tears come to your eyes. What harmony.
        Bill

Comment

Very well done. The KISS rule was applied and it shows that it needs to keep on being applied.

After going back and playing it again, the rest of my posting needed to be removed. Those girls are grrrreat.
          Last edited by Woussko; 03-06-2008, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Very well done. Yes, you can definitely tell that the crowd was amazed and stunned by them.

Comment

Pass the tissues please....that was incredibly beautiful.

Comment

Them's bound to be TEXAS girls!!!!

Good post, that was refreshing. Even guys in the other part of the office came over to listen.
                Never get in an argument with a fool, bystanders won't know which one is which.....

Comment

That was Incredible!

If they sound that good just over the Internet, can you imagine
                  what how it would be to hear them live !

Makes me proud to be an American!

Comment

Working...
                  X