X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIDGID ROUNDUP 2008 - Official

as i asked once before, what video contest? and where is this round up to be situated or is it limited in its audience?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

mark and i agree on sectional. the debate was if only 1 machine, what would it be?

needless to say, the big man and i are on the same page.

mark still loves his k50 and i have a few of them. but for an all around machine that works 1.5'' -6'' the k-60 is king.

as far as the video contest and ridgid roundup.

the video contest is on the opening page of this ridgid site and the roundup just became official yesterday. josh worked it out with the higher ups and it will all take place june 4th-6th.

more to come.

now mark, back to your cardio with a k60 up and down the stairs and ladder.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Finer, The signup is going to be under teamridgid.com It will go up on monday or tuesday.

The roundup will be in elyria oh at RIDGID headquarters. Open to Ridgid fans registered on TeamRIDGID. Transportation and lodging is your responsibility. We will hold events and take care of food and admission to any events we have on the thurs and fri. wed we will do something for those arriving before dinner.

The Video Contest is under TeamRIDGID.com log in and click on the contests and promos link. The video submission form is in there with all the rules.

Josh

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
        as i asked once before, what video contest? and where is this round up to be situated or is it limited in its audience?

Comment

I'm confused.

Do I have to enter a video into the contest to come to this event?
          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Don't anyone worry about having a howling hound show up. It's NOT happening. I have other family planed things for that weekend and Old Woussko has no way out of them. None

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
              Its going to be a 1 sided contest. Drum machine takes all.

All Clear, make sure you bring that trailer with you, we are going to need it for all our trophies

Cant wait for this to happen. I dont care how many jobs im going to have to put off, im there.
              I can do that Rick might get mad when I start braking out all the differnt drum machines.
              Can you say
              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

The roundup is on your dime getting here and staying in the hotel. We will take care of ya and entertain ya for the 2 roundup days. The 5 video winners get it all for free.

Josh

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
                I'm confused.

Do I have to enter a video into the contest to come to this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  The roundup is on your dime getting here and staying in the hotel. We will take care of ya and entertain ya for the 2 roundup days. The 5 video winners get it all for free.

Josh
                  Dime,quater even dollar.I wouldn't miss this chance for Melissa and I to spend time with good people.

Comment

Sweet.

Thanks Josh.
                    Last edited by Aaron91; 03-08-2008, 05:53 PM.
                    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Working...
                    X