• Show
Clear All

Re: 2 foot of snow in Elyria OH

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
    post a picture of the wheeler

AFTERMATH Small cut, just wouldn't stop bleeding

VIDEO

Found the other half of rim by looking up

Was bleeding on the floor, couldn't find all the pieces as they hit my foot and the floor with a hell of a force. My finger hurts and the foot will be okay, just a slight bruise where the steel toe hit my top of my foot.

Josh, talk RIDGID into building one similar to this in design, I'm buying
    Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-09-2008, 01:21 AM.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      Well I am sitting in here looking outside. Everyone is snowed in. They have actually shut down a bunch of roads and the airport.

Anyone else buried?

Josh
      I just P.M'd Josh and told him to call Rick for help digging out.Just dial the number and hold the phone out the window.All that hot air should get get him out in minutes

Comment

Glad you guys got it and not us for a change. While we were in KY my neighbor used my plow truck and now reverse is totally gone.
        Ky must be crippled with that much snow. While we were there it snowed a whopping 1/8" and they delayed if not canceled school.

Dunbar, I think that snow blower has it out for you. Watch out!
        Last edited by Gene Bickford; 03-09-2008, 12:40 PM.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

We have had bad rain here for the last 2 days. Last night was the worst. The skies openned up and the winds came. 75mph winds. We lost power last night from 630pm till 6am, then the cable was out from 630pm to about 5 mins ago. I have flooding pictures ill load up later, but last night was brutal. I never heard or seen so much wind. Trees knocked over, Roofs blown off. Garbage all over the place. Nightmare
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

It was really miserably hot here today must have been over 94.anything over about 90 is miserable to me.A couple nights ago wife the boy and I went to town shopping then over to Ah Fats chinese resto for dinner.Had sweet an sour pork,fried chicken,the house seafood fried rice and seafood chowmein.All for about 15 bucks including the sodas and really enough to feed 5 people as each dish is a full plate,its really great chinese food.Got home about 9pm an the temp was a nice 84...Sometimes ya gotta love the tropics the down side is it rains gushers at times near everyday.
            Sam

Comment

Here you go Josh. I bet you'll want one just like this.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cHWF...eature=related

Comment

Working...
              X