X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roundup 2008 Sign up Posted

I guarantee you at the end of the Roundup the most used phrase will be "did you see what Rick just did?" He is without a doubt the life of every party and a kid at heart. The second most used phrase will be "how do you put up with him Joey?" I am really looking forward to this get together.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: Roundup 2008 Signup Posted

Hmmm... so after lunch is done we can take care of all the leftovers with a eating contest between Rick and Ben.

Or we could do this.

http://www.joshsooy.com/sooystuff/fr...ilk/index.html

Josh

Comment

Now thats what i want to see Rick do, the old milk challenge
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Hmmm... so after lunch is done we can take care of all the leftovers with a eating contest between Rick and Ben.

Or we could do this.

http://www.joshsooy.com/sooystuff/fr...ilk/index.html

Josh
          Just to clarify; "Ben" in the milk drinking contest isn't me. One more thing, how did I get roped in being team mates with Rick. Two guys with ADD, I don't think the Ridgid factory can handle us (don't push the red button!). So where is everyone going on "vacation" to recover from the Ridgid roundup? I can't wait. Better hope the draincleaning doesn't become team competion. Won't be pretty for some people.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            perfect ben, i'm up for a food free for all. we can have an all you eat contest like the hot dog eat off.

joey, bring out the twinkees

rick.
            Just to clarify, at a BBQ, food like ribs, hmmm ribs, and steak aren't the cleanest things to eat. Hot dogs don't do it for me. My son can enter the hot dog eating contest.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
            X