Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

    it might go something loke this:

    *Hitler has joined the game.*
    *Eisenhower has joined the game.*
    *paTTon has joined the game.*
    *Churchill has joined the game.*
    *benny-tow has joined the game.*
    *T0J0 has joined the game.*
    *Roosevelt has joined the game.*
    *Stalin has joined the game.*
    *deGaulle has joined the game.*

    Roosevelt: hey sup
    T0J0: y0
    Stalin: hi
    Churchill: hi
    Hitler: cool, i start with panzer tanks!
    paTTon: lol more like panzy tanks
    T0JO: lol
    Roosevelt: o this fockin sucks i got a depression!
    benny-tow: haha america sux
    Stalin: hey hitler you dont fight me i dont fight u, cool?
    Hitler: sure whatever
    Stalin: cool
    deGaulle: **** Hitler rushed some1 help
    Hitler: lol byebye frenchy
    Roosevelt: i dont got **** to help, sry
    Churchill: wtf the luftwaffle is attacking me
    Roosevelt: get antiair guns
    Churchill: i cant afford them
    benny-tow: u n00bs know what team talk is?
    paTTon: stfu
    Roosevelt: o yah hit the navajo button guys
    deGaulle: eisenhower ur worthless come help me quick
    Eisenhower: i cant do **** til rosevelt gives me an army
    paTTon: yah hurry the fock up
    Churchill: d00d im gettin pounded
    deGaulle: this is fockin weak u guys suck
    *deGaulle has left the game.*
    Roosevelt: im gonna attack the axis k
    benny-tow: with what? ur wheelchair?
    benny-tow: lol did u mess up ur legs AND ur head?
    Hitler: ROFLMAO
    T0J0: lol o no america im comin 4 u
    Roosevelt: wtf! thats bullsh1t u fags im gunna kick ur asses
    T0JO: not without ur harbors u wont! lol
    Roosevelt: u little biotch ill get u
    Hitler: wtf
    Hitler: america hax, u had depression and now u got a huge fockin army
    Hitler: thats bullsh1t u hacker
    Churchill: lol no more france for u hitler
    Hitler: tojo help me!
    T0J0: wtf u want me to do, im on the other side of the world retard
    Hitler: fine ill clear you a path
    Stalin: WTF u arsshoel! WE HAD A FoCKIN TRUCE
    Hitler: i changed my mind lol
    benny-tow: haha
    benny-tow: hey ur losing ur guys in africa im gonna need help in italy soon sum1
    T0J0: o **** i cant help u i got my hands full
    Hitler: im 2 busy 2 help
    Roosevelt: yah thats right ***** im comin for ya
    Stalin: church help me
    Churchill: like u helped me before? sure ill just sit here
    Stalin: dont be an arss
    Churchill: dont be a commie. oops too late
    Eisenhower: LOL
    benny-tow: hahahh oh sh1t help
    Hitler: o man ur focked
    paTTon: oh what now biotch
    Roosevelt: whos the cripple now lol
    *benny-tow has been eliminated.*
    benny-tow: lame
    Roosevelt: gj patton
    paTTon: thnx
    Hitler: WTF eisenhower hax hes killing all my sh1t
    Hitler: quit u hacker so u dont ruin my record
    Eisenhower: Nuts!
    benny~tow: wtf that mean?
    Eisenhower: meant to say nutsack lol finger slipped
    paTTon: coming to get u hitler u paper hanging hun ****socker
    Stalin: rofl
    T0J0: HAHAHHAA
    Hitler: u guys are fockin gay
    Hitler: ur never getting in my city
    *Hitler has been eliminated.*
    benny~tow: OMG u noob you killed yourself
    Eisenhower: ROFLOLOLOL
    Stalin: OMG LMAO!
    Hitler: WTF i didnt click there omg this game blows
    *Hitler has left the game*
    paTTon: hahahhah
    T0J0: WTF my teammates are n00bs
    benny~tow: shut up noob
    Roosevelt: haha wut a moron
    paTTon: wtf am i gunna do now?
    Eisenhower: yah me too
    T0J0: why dont u attack me o thats right u dont got no ships lololol
    Eisenhower: fock u
    paTTon: lemme go thru ur base commie
    Stalin: go to hell lol
    paTTon: fock this sh1t im goin afk
    Eisenhower: yah this is gay
    *Roosevelt has left the game.*
    Hitler: wtf?
    Eisenhower: sh1t now we need some1 to join
    *tru_m4n has joined the game.*
    tru_m4n: hi all
    T0J0: hey
    Stalin: sup
    Churchill: hi
    tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!
    tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES
    Stalin: d00d gimmie some plz
    tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple
    Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets
    T0J0: wtf is nukes?
    T0J0: holy ****holy****hoyl****!
    *T0J0 has been eliminated.*
    *The Allied team has won the game!*
    Eisenhower: awesome!
    Churchill: gg noobs no re
    T0J0: thats bull**** u fockin suck
    *T0J0 has left the game.*
    *Eisenhower has left the game.*
    Stalin: next game im not going to be on ur team, u guys didnt help me for ****
    Churchill: wutever, we didnt need ur help neway dumbarss
    tru_m4n: l8r all
    benny~tow: bye
    Churchill: l8r
    Stalin: fock u all
    tru_m4n: shut up commie lol
    *tru_m4n has left the game.*
    benny~tow: lololol u commie
    Churchill: ROFL
    Churchill: bye commie
    *Churchill has left the game.*
    *benny~tow has left the game.*
    Stalin: i hate u all fags
    *Stalin has left the game.*
    paTTon: lol no1 is left
    paTTon: weeeee i got a jeep
    *paTTon has been eliminated.*
    paTTon: o sh1t!
    *paTTon has left the game.*



    steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

  • #2
    Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

    Originally posted by stxrus View Post
    it might go something loke this:

    *Hitler has joined the game.*
    *Eisenhower has joined the game.*
    *paTTon has joined the game.*
    *Churchill has joined the game.*
    *benny-tow has joined the game.*
    *T0J0 has joined the game.*
    *Roosevelt has joined the game.*
    *Stalin has joined the game.*
    *deGaulle has joined the game.*

    Roosevelt: hey sup
    T0J0: y0
    Stalin: hi
    Churchill: hi
    Hitler: cool, i start with panzer tanks!
    paTTon: lol more like panzy tanks
    T0JO: lol
    Roosevelt: o this fockin sucks i got a depression!
    benny-tow: haha america sux
    Stalin: hey hitler you dont fight me i dont fight u, cool?
    Hitler: sure whatever
    Stalin: cool
    deGaulle: **** Hitler rushed some1 help
    Hitler: lol byebye frenchy
    Roosevelt: i dont got **** to help, sry
    Churchill: wtf the luftwaffle is attacking me
    Roosevelt: get antiair guns
    Churchill: i cant afford them
    benny-tow: u n00bs know what team talk is?
    paTTon: stfu
    Roosevelt: o yah hit the navajo button guys
    deGaulle: eisenhower ur worthless come help me quick
    Eisenhower: i cant do **** til rosevelt gives me an army
    paTTon: yah hurry the fock up
    Churchill: d00d im gettin pounded
    deGaulle: this is fockin weak u guys suck
    *deGaulle has left the game.*
    Roosevelt: im gonna attack the axis k
    benny-tow: with what? ur wheelchair?
    benny-tow: lol did u mess up ur legs AND ur head?
    Hitler: ROFLMAO
    T0J0: lol o no america im comin 4 u
    Roosevelt: wtf! thats bullsh1t u fags im gunna kick ur asses
    T0JO: not without ur harbors u wont! lol
    Roosevelt: u little biotch ill get u
    Hitler: wtf
    Hitler: america hax, u had depression and now u got a huge fockin army
    Hitler: thats bullsh1t u hacker
    Churchill: lol no more france for u hitler
    Hitler: tojo help me!
    T0J0: wtf u want me to do, im on the other side of the world retard
    Hitler: fine ill clear you a path
    Stalin: WTF u arsshoel! WE HAD A FoCKIN TRUCE
    Hitler: i changed my mind lol
    benny-tow: haha
    benny-tow: hey ur losing ur guys in africa im gonna need help in italy soon sum1
    T0J0: o **** i cant help u i got my hands full
    Hitler: im 2 busy 2 help
    Roosevelt: yah thats right ***** im comin for ya
    Stalin: church help me
    Churchill: like u helped me before? sure ill just sit here
    Stalin: dont be an arss
    Churchill: dont be a commie. oops too late
    Eisenhower: LOL
    benny-tow: hahahh oh sh1t help
    Hitler: o man ur focked
    paTTon: oh what now biotch
    Roosevelt: whos the cripple now lol
    *benny-tow has been eliminated.*
    benny-tow: lame
    Roosevelt: gj patton
    paTTon: thnx
    Hitler: WTF eisenhower hax hes killing all my sh1t
    Hitler: quit u hacker so u dont ruin my record
    Eisenhower: Nuts!
    benny~tow: wtf that mean?
    Eisenhower: meant to say nutsack lol finger slipped
    paTTon: coming to get u hitler u paper hanging hun ****socker
    Stalin: rofl
    T0J0: HAHAHHAA
    Hitler: u guys are fockin gay
    Hitler: ur never getting in my city
    *Hitler has been eliminated.*
    benny~tow: OMG u noob you killed yourself
    Eisenhower: ROFLOLOLOL
    Stalin: OMG LMAO!
    Hitler: WTF i didnt click there omg this game blows
    *Hitler has left the game*
    paTTon: hahahhah
    T0J0: WTF my teammates are n00bs
    benny~tow: shut up noob
    Roosevelt: haha wut a moron
    paTTon: wtf am i gunna do now?
    Eisenhower: yah me too
    T0J0: why dont u attack me o thats right u dont got no ships lololol
    Eisenhower: fock u
    paTTon: lemme go thru ur base commie
    Stalin: go to hell lol
    paTTon: fock this sh1t im goin afk
    Eisenhower: yah this is gay
    *Roosevelt has left the game.*
    Hitler: wtf?
    Eisenhower: sh1t now we need some1 to join
    *tru_m4n has joined the game.*
    tru_m4n: hi all
    T0J0: hey
    Stalin: sup
    Churchill: hi
    tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!
    tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES
    Stalin: d00d gimmie some plz
    tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple
    Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets
    T0J0: wtf is nukes?
    T0J0: holy ****holy****hoyl****!
    *T0J0 has been eliminated.*
    *The Allied team has won the game!*
    Eisenhower: awesome!
    Churchill: gg noobs no re
    T0J0: thats bull**** u fockin suck
    *T0J0 has left the game.*
    *Eisenhower has left the game.*
    Stalin: next game im not going to be on ur team, u guys didnt help me for ****
    Churchill: wutever, we didnt need ur help neway dumbarss
    tru_m4n: l8r all
    benny~tow: bye
    Churchill: l8r
    Stalin: fock u all
    tru_m4n: shut up commie lol
    *tru_m4n has left the game.*
    benny~tow: lololol u commie
    Churchill: ROFL
    Churchill: bye commie
    *Churchill has left the game.*
    *benny~tow has left the game.*
    Stalin: i hate u all fags
    *Stalin has left the game.*
    paTTon: lol no1 is left
    paTTon: weeeee i got a jeep
    *paTTon has been eliminated.*
    paTTon: o sh1t!
    *paTTon has left the game.*



    steve
    What in the blue hell is that all about?
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

    www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

      Must have a case of Island FEVER
      ________
      VAPORIZER REVIEW
      Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:41 PM.
      Mike

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

        Yo, DM, did you get a wiff of bad sewer gas? That took way too much time, you gotta get back to work
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

          amazing

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

            Ya have to play games online to understand it.

            I played Call of Duty 4 for about 20 minutes tonight. Got cussed out by 10 year olds. And they kicked my butt. Couldnt even walk outside a door without getting shot. Kids are way too good at video games now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

              Josh, I agree that kids are very good at video games. Unfortunately, I think they are also sort of disconnected from the reality of and ramifications of all the real world violence some of those games contain. Life has always contained horrors, and people responded to those horrors in many ways including shock, sadness, and disgust. Now children get to experience many of these horrors and beyond through these sort of "Life Simulators" and I think it desensitizes them. I would rather kids not be capable, unshockable, killing machines, at least the kids close to me!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                Video games are contributing to the downfall of society. Kids should be engaged in healthy activities, not glued to some TV set all day. I feel the parents are mostly to blame...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                  Originally posted by Newman View Post
                  Video games are contributing to the downfall of society. Kids should be engaged in healthy activities, not glued to some TV set all day. I feel the parents are mostly to blame...
                  Haha, funny thing is, when the law suits start to happen, because the kids these days will be suing for being made lazy. The Parents won't be listed in the lawsuit. But everyone else will be........
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

                  http://www.contractorspub.com

                  A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                    Every day I teach Plumbing \ HVAC to about 40 (if they all show up..Ha) high school students. If you get me started I will be more than happy to give you all a rant about the effect of video games, I-Pods, and cell phones. But my biggest gripe is Ultimate fighting, WWE, Discovery channel's fight program, and all the movies that glorify people pounding the crap out of each other. If you think watching this kind of programming does'nt effect the kids, I would invite any one of you to spend a day in the caffateria of any public high school. Besides the constant dumming down of our youth due to the electronic revolution, if you have'nt noticed lately, take a good look at where society is heading. Language, manners, civility, all becoming practices of the past. Really listen to your television. Swearing, sexual inuendo, corseness, cruelty, ect. Our kids a bombarded with it day in and day out. And then we wonder why the act so badly? If as parents we don't start closing the door on this behavior, shutting off the television, not allowing our kids to spend 8 hrs a day surfing the porn-net unsupervised. And getting involved in their lives then god help us all when this generation takes over.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                      What happened to the good old days of playing stick ball in the street all day in the summer, playing football in the street all winter and hockey and so on. I hated being inside.
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                      www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                        Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                        What happened to the good old days of playing stick ball in the street all day in the summer, playing football in the street all winter and hockey and so on. I hated being inside.
                        Those days are still around for the children who are lucky enough to have parents who can't afford all the electronic crap and the organized sports. Our society is the victim of very good advertising and plenty of imports from japan, korea and china in the form of electronics. We have been frightened by the daily reports of children abused and killed by both strangers and people they know and trust. Instead of ridding our society of pedophiles, we release them back into our neighborhoods.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                          Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                          Every day I teach Plumbing \ HVAC to about 40 (if they all show up..Ha) high school students. If you get me started I will be more than happy to give you all a rant about the effect of video games, I-Pods, and cell phones. But my biggest gripe is Ultimate fighting, WWE, Discovery channel's fight program, and all the movies that glorify people pounding the crap out of each other. If you think watching this kind of programming does'nt effect the kids, I would invite any one of you to spend a day in the caffateria of any public high school. Besides the constant dumming down of our youth due to the electronic revolution, if you have'nt noticed lately, take a good look at where society is heading. Language, manners, civility, all becoming practices of the past. Really listen to your television. Swearing, sexual inuendo, corseness, cruelty, ect. Our kids a bombarded with it day in and day out. And then we wonder why the act so badly? If as parents we don't start closing the door on this behavior, shutting off the television, not allowing our kids to spend 8 hrs a day surfing the porn-net unsupervised. And getting involved in their lives then god help us all when this generation takes over.
                          Great post and unfortunately all too true. The folks who market all the electronic crap our kids "must have", and the folks who produce all the violent, sexually explicit, mannerless crap they watch on tv and listen to are very good at their jobs. I'd like to think our kids still have potential but when you look at what they're being fed it's no wonder how they behave. Problem is, how do we turn it around? I've always been here for my daughters, watching what they do on the computer, who they hang out with, how they interact with others and it's been a tough job. There are way too many parents who feel they are entitled to night after night of hanging out with friends and doing whatever they want, you can't parent if you are not there! In my opinion the problem starts with the parents and ends with the kids. Look at the divorce rates, marriage has failed and so has the family as we know it. I can't see how we can regain our respect and our children's innocence without taking a few steps back and I don't see that happening. We don't make much of anything we consume and we consume way too much. Just take a hard look at our country, loss of jobs to the third world and illegals, economy of smoke and mirrors with a huge trade deficit and out of control consumer debt, a trillion dollars spent on the war in iraq. Exactly what will this generation be taking over? Maybe these kids need to be rude and violent if they are going to survive the mess we've allowed. We need to get out of the bars and stop going to and watching sports events. We need to demand our legislators start working for us and not foreign interests and special interest groups. There has got to be accountability and a plan to take our country back from the hands of corporate greed and foreign imports.Sorry for ranting and sounding confused. I can't imagine how I'm going to pay four dollars a gallon for gasoline and home heating oil, we are in serious trouble. Don't think you're immune, things will reach a breaking point unless there is a course correction.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                            Josh...were you playing as "Josh" on the server? If so...er...well, I guess I killed your guy a few times. Sorry about that! I play COD4 to destress. It's a good bit of fun once you get all your awards and perks. It just takes time and patience. My game name is V1X3N .... now you all know my dark secret!!!
                            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: If WWII was done by Video Gamers, slightly off color

                              How do we turn it around.? Simple, teach by example
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X