Hotel Reservations for the Roundup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Reservations for the Roundup

Man.. I am posting a lot of roundup threads. anyways... so heres the hotel. I am still negotiating the deal with our rep but Ridge Tool has a standing agreement that is a great deal.

This hotel is close to RIDGID and it is right in the middle of a whole bunch of resteraunts and a big mall. A lot of stuff within walking distance.

Anyways... I will eventually need a number of rooms to block off so everyone is at the same hotel.

http://www.hotels.com/property.do?se...Type=&CIDay=-1

The internet rate for June is 159 bucks a night. The Roundup rate is gonna be right around 110 with a free breakfast voucher

You guys are still free to go to whatever hotel you want but this one is where the party is at

Also... those guys that arent bringing your spouses. You guys could save some money by sharing a hotel room.

More details to come but I wanted to post this so you guys started thinking about it.

Later,

Josh

Re: Hotel Reservations for the Roundup

Wow! What a great idea Josh

Talking to you is like talking to my hubby
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

Aren't you already sharing a room?

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Aren't you already sharing a room?

Mark
        Yeah with Brenda! Thanks for asking.

You can have Rick
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Courtyard Hotels are normally pretty nice. Please don't be put off by the price. You get far nicer rooms and some real breakfast. At EconoLodge all you get are the very basics.

Being near the airport should help people that need to fly in.

Josh: For what it's worth call the hotel and ask what their AAA and senior rates are. Then tell them you are planning for a group and deserve better. I've found being an AAA member that most chain hotels give me about 15% off. Then some do even better when I tell them I'm a Senior Hound.
          Last edited by Woussko; 03-12-2008, 09:37 PM.

Comment

My monthly hotel bills are running about $4,000 a month right now so I'm sure Ridgids rate will be welcomed. I did check senior (62+) and AAA and they were $135 and $159.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Hey.. come on. I am thrilled that you are coming along.

How did you want me to word it.

"for those of you that arent lucky enough to be brining your wives (like Mrs. Seatdown)"

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

Comment

I like motel 6 myself Tom`s a cool dude and he leaves the light on for me
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

HAHA! Not at all. I was just amused at the fact that you passed the whole thing off as your own, just like my hubby does when he feels I just provided him with a good idea.

Just for the record. . .I hope LOTS of wives come
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Josh,

Can I reserve a room now? Do I do it directly with the hotel, or do I tell you as you are getting a block of rooms? I'm in for wed, thurs nights, maybe fri. My sister lives in Hudson and will probably stay there other nights to save a few $. If I contact the hotel directly, how do I get the super special Ridgid rate? Thank you for setting this all up. Above and beyond. Way cool.

Who wants to ride roller coasters? I do!
                    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                      Josh,

Can I reserve a room now? Do I do it directly with the hotel, or do I tell you as you are getting a block of rooms? I'm in for wed, thurs nights, maybe fri. My sister lives in Hudson and will probably stay there other nights to save a few $. If I contact the hotel directly, how do I get the super special Ridgid rate? Thank you for setting this all up. Above and beyond. Way cool.

Who wants to ride roller coasters? I do!
                      I don't think it is set up quite yet to make the reservations. I think they have to block the number of rooms first.
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        Also... those guys that arent bringing your spouses. You guys could save some money by sharing a hotel room.

Josh

Umm, NO. I could meet my future wife up there, who knows...

Gotta keep my options open, might rent a girlfriend like Eliot Spitzer, just $4,900 cheaper per hour than what his taste was.

Their the only ones left that'll love a fat man!

There's ladies in this thread, I'll abstain like a good plumber should.
                        Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-12-2008, 11:05 PM.
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I think Robert is thinking to go with Best Western
                          Property Description

Hotelyear Built 1997Additional Property Description Free Continental Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet Access, Heated Indoor Pool, Exercise Room, Cable Television With Free Hbo Are Among The Many Amenities That Awaits You At The Best Western Inn. We Are Conveniently Located Off Interstate 90 And The Ohio Turnpike At Exit 145A On The West Side Of The Greater Cleveland Area. Our Guest Rooms Are Well Appointed And Offers Iron, Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Wake Up Calls, 24 Hour Complimentary Coffee, Microwave And Refrigerator. Within A Leisure Drive From The Hotel You Can Visit Cedar Point Amsuement Park, Geauga Lake Amusement Park, The Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame, Cleveland Clinic, Oberlin College, Lorain County Community College. Lake Erie Fishing And Boat Rentals , Restaurants, Pubs An Ice Cream Parlor, Shopping And Public Transportation. Whatever Your Travel Needs, The Best Western Inn Is Here To Serve You.

It is between $60-70 a night

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                            Property Description

Hotelyear Built 1997Additional Property Description Free Continental Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet Access, Heated Indoor Pool, Exercise Room, Cable Television With Free Hbo Are Among The Many Amenities That Awaits You At The Best Western Inn. We Are Conveniently Located Off Interstate 90 And The Ohio Turnpike At Exit 145A On The West Side Of The Greater Cleveland Area. Our Guest Rooms Are Well Appointed And Offers Iron, Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Wake Up Calls, 24 Hour Complimentary Coffee, Microwave And Refrigerator. Within A Leisure Drive From The Hotel You Can Visit Cedar Point Amsuement Park, Geauga Lake Amusement Park, The Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame, Cleveland Clinic, Oberlin College, Lorain County Community College. Lake Erie Fishing And Boat Rentals , Restaurants, Pubs An Ice Cream Parlor, Shopping And Public Transportation. Whatever Your Travel Needs, The Best Western Inn Is Here To Serve You.

And a free capital letter with every word!
                            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                              Property Description

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X