• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it will make you laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYgyTUCOLaY
    sigpic

Robert

Re: it will make you laugh

WTF?? that was pretty lame, but what do i know?

stevfe
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

LOL,

Made you look...

Actually my wife posted that
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        LOL,

Made you look...

Actually my wife posted that
        I enjoyed it! I have a bichon that looks more like a maltese and he is a great little dog, makes noise if someone is outside and is not a threat to children or adults. He likes to curl up on my lap and that's something big dog owners miss out on. He doesn't shed, doesn't eat a lot or mess up the house. Now if only the kids were more like him...

Comment

actually, the best part of that was WC's "made you look!"
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Those are some duma$$ parents. Why would you have a barking hostile dog right in a baby's face? Guess what dog bites the most people in America? Pit bull-nope, Rottweiller-negative ghostrider. Labador(gold and black). Would you let your kid pet a strange pit bull-hell no. But what about a strange black lab that unbenounced to your 2 year old had a bad day? Of course because they're so "friendly".

Robert, letting Zeljka use your login this often violates manrule 138. Consider this a warning from the International Brethren Of Man.
            Last edited by gear junkie; 03-16-2008, 07:56 AM.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Robert

Change your password and make Zeljka use her own log-in.

That little dog was great not to bite/nip the baby. Once the dog started braking the parents needed to remove the baby from where the dog was, or move the dog. I bet it time baby and dog will become the best of friends, but howling children and pets (all types) just don't mix.

Comment

Working...
              X