Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The significant other-spending roadblock

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    No lie Rick, you were trying to impress her.
    I don't call it impressive. . . I have another adjective for it

Rick-don't listen to these guys about a budget and spending limits. Close your eyes and go to the next thread
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      I don't call it impressive. . . I have another adjective for it

Rick-don't listen to these guys about a budget and spending limits. Close your eyes and go to the next thread
      Good call. Now...

Tell us the truth Joey, we promise not to tell Rick. You told him you "...need to go to the job when you use this to see how it works..." because you didn't necessarily want to see how the tool works, but just wanted to see him use the tool just to prove that he does actually do something, right?

Oh, just kiddin', Rick. I know you're a worker. Besides, my money's on you at the challenge/Roundup!
      Last edited by canucksartech; 03-20-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Well, I guess it is time for you young bucks to learn from us old f**ts. When I got married I handed the check book over to my wife and told her to pay the bills and whatever was left, she could spend as she wished. Of course, if I wanted anything, I charged it!

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
          You told him you "...need to go to the job when you use this to see how it works..."
          For real. . .that is how it went. I wanted to play with it. I have run the machine on every job.

Rick would always take pictures of me with my pink gloves, long hair, and long nails running the machine

What pissed me off is that the sales guy asked to borrow the pictures at a trade show and started selling machines by saying it was so easy to run even a girl could do it.

Needless to say I had a few choice words for him
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

if i need something for work or play i ask if we have the $ and if not i wait if we do i get it .i do not get things i dont need .i say is it a want or a need
            she gets things for her self and i get things for my self but we never went over board .we both work and make good $ so we still can get a toy every so often

it it all team work coming up on 20yrs
            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I did the same as Pipestone. Gave the checkbook to my wife 20+yrs ago and haven't seen it since. Put almost all of the paycheck in the bank each week. It does help that I married an accountant.

Comment

Working...
              X