Always #11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always #11

I am never going to make it into the top 10 posters. I have been #11 for almost a year now. I'm such a bad admin Just kidding. You guys are just running to fast for me to catch up.

Re: Always #11

Josh

If I ever will just keep hushed for a week, you'll be in 10th place soon. The problem is with this old howling hound not shutting up.

Self note: Woussko, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP and give Josh and others a chance for once.

Note to everyone: I have lots of Hush Hound #3 and #4 coming soon. With that here, I'll be eating myself sick and thus won't be howling so much. Hush Hound is some very good dog food for howling hounds. It calms us down and helps us sleep.

PLUMBER RICK 4251 (WOW)
    BadgerDave 3405
    ToUtahNow 2981
    Woussko 2486 (I really need to back down on posting)
    Bob D. 2385
    drtyhands 2107
    gear junkie 1861
    oldslowchevy 1814
    westcoastplum... 1655
    wbrooks 1601
    Josh 1535
    Last edited by Woussko; 03-18-2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Thats so funny, my wife told me the other day, josh is really close to you in posts.

No worries Josh, I have been busy and having a hard time posting, so I bet you will pass me no problem, it's only a matter of time my friend.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Who is in the top 10 and what do they get for such a remarkable achievement?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

PostsPLUMBER RICK 4251BadgerDave 3405ToUtahNow 2981Woussko 2486Bob D. 2385drtyhands 2107gear junkie 1861oldslowchevy 1814westcoastplum... 1655wbrooks

Less time to work

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Who is in the top 10 and what do they get for such a remarkable achievement?
            Nothing other than aggravation from their wife for being on the forum too much
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I notice that the top posters are in the plumbing world....odd that....with all they have to do!! It's really great of you guys to come in and offer all that advice to DIY'ers!!!

*I'm running away and hiding now*
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Josh, don't worry about not being able to catch those others--after all, you have to WORK for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                  I notice that the top posters are in the plumbing world....odd that....with all they have to do!! It's really great of you guys to come in and offer all that advice to DIY'ers!!!

*I'm running away and hiding now*
                  Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                  Josh, don't worry about not being able to catch those others--after all, you have to WORK for a living!
                  take note the time when they post ,the do it all day long
                  i wish i had all that time
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                    Don't worry HAWK, when you are 75 and can't push pipe any longer, you will have lots of time.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                      I notice that the top posters are in the plumbing world....odd that....with all they have to do!!
                      LOL.

BURNED, baby!

Man, Plumber Rick at 4200 odd posts! God, man, who's your boss, and how do you get away with it??!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                        LOL.

BURNED, baby!

Man, Plumber Rick at 4200 odd posts! God, man, who's your boss, and how do you get away with it??!! LOL.
                        \

i'm the boss, but joey tells me to shut off the computer.

look at most of my post are late night (sleeping) or early morning when she's gone

the issue now is there are so many active members that it's hard to keep track of all the new and repeat post.

all in all, the regulars are still a small number and hope to meet a large percentage at the ridgid roundup in june

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                          Of course consider I work 80+ hours per week and when I am not in the field or in a meeting I am sitting at my computer working. The site is often a nice break for me and only a click away.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            Of course consider I work 80+ hours per week and when I am not in the field or in a meeting I am sitting at my computer working. The site is often a nice break for me and only a click away.

Mark
                            your right it would be nice to have the laptop in the van so when i'm having a bad day i can come here and get my forum fix.
                            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

A lot of you guys have also been here for a few years. I'm slowly catching up...

Comment

Working...
                              X