• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fuel Prices - High and Low Price Areas

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
    "ordered it just like I wanted it .... $2800.... tax/tags/title/delivered "

The way its going you'll be paying that much for a fill up :-(

I bought my Low Rider brand new for $4200. What's a
    Harley go for now...over $20K? Dunno, haven't kept up with the prices as I don't ride any more.
    I bought my Low Rider new in 2002. Paid $15,600, added about $3,000 more in chrome and accessories. I think the same bike is about $16,500 today with no upgrades. Baggers are above $20k.
    If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Comment

Anyone that can take a short run from MD or PA to Delaware can save some good $$$ on both Diesel fuel and gasoline. Their prices near the tri-state area are a good bit less.

I started this thread on the idea that people could post about where and where not to purchase fuel. I didn't start it so we could chat about politics or attack each other. When it comes to our government, I think everyone on this forum would agree that things are a huge mess and need loads of changes.

Please let's keep this about pricing info.

Comment

For what this is worth if anyone is in Maryland and traveling the Baltimore to Washington, DC route, there are several gasoline stations on Route 175 just off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. I have it on good faith from a friend that as of today regular is at $3.179/gallon and this is at 3 well known name brand stations all within 1/2 mile of the exit. Heading in either direction (east or west) along Rt 175 it goes up in price.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          Anyone that can take a short run from MD or PA to Delaware can save some good $$$ on both Diesel fuel and gasoline. Their prices near the tri-state area are a good bit less.

I started this thread on the idea that people could post about where and where not to purchase fuel. I didn't start it so we could chat about politics or attack each other. When it comes to our government, I think everyone on this forum would agree that things are a huge mess and need loads of changes.

Please let's keep this about pricing info.
          Woussko, I'll apologize for disrupting and misleading the original theme of this thread. Since I've already said more than enough, consider me done.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Woussko, I'll apologize for disrupting and misleading the original theme of this thread. Since I've already said more than enough, consider me done.
            Don't worry about it. I just didn't want things to get out of hand. That's all.

Comment

Working...
            X