Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easter Traditions

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    Start talking about Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs...........it's game on.
    I love anything Reese's

My Easter tradition: Spending the evening with Yule Brenner and Charlton Heston in the The Ten Commandments.

Two of the finest actors to ever make the screen but both seemed to force this one a bit.

Great storyline though and well written.

Moses should have stayed with Sephora (the shepherd girl). She is way hotter than the mean old Nefertiri, Princess of Egypt

Today it's back and forth between Ben-Hur and basketball. I love this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      I love anything Reese's

My Easter tradition: Spending the evening with Yule Brenner and Charlton Heston in the The Ten Commandments.

Two of the finest actors to ever make the screen but both seemed to force this one a bit.

Great storyline though and well written.

Moses should have stayed with Sephora (the shepherd girl). She is way hotter than the mean old Nefertiri, Princess of Egypt

Today it's back and forth between Ben-Hur and basketball. I love this time of year

2 Great movies. I will be watching the Ten Commandments as well
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
        I'm really looking forward to clogged disposal drains tomorrow. Premium charge including they have to send me home with food for a discount.
        Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
        Stay single, I got yelled at for taking calls & going out today.
        Guys got no hot water with a wife and small kids and I'm s'posed to tell him to wait till monday?
        Oh....I got in trouble with the family today but we all did meet at the graveyard to pay respects for our mother.
        They got impatient and had the egg hunt and dinner without me which started a firestorm because they asked when I would be back, I said 5pm and I was 5 minutes late....was told they already ate an hour ago. WTF? Bad bad move when no one told me they wasn't going to wait. Would of been nice that someone would of let me know that they didn't want me to go, instead of retaliating and doing things without me. I even offered my brother in law to go with me, split the pot, wouldn't do it. WIMP!

And yes the phone rang; main drain call, guy didn't have money at first but then he had his mother in law in Arkansas give me a credit card number over the phone. Went ahead and got her driver's license number as well.

$280 for 40 minutes hitting it from a base cleanout on the main stack. Most of my time was general cleanup, that's it.

Something no one with a sectional can say:

I never touched that cable today with my left hand, ever. The only real effort/exertion of force I had to do was put my foot in front of my 300 so when I reversed out it didn't pull the machine forward into the bar cabinet.....and that was from 107' back to 80' out. 2 passes only because I wanted him to run water while I got a free cleaning on my cable. :twofinger:

Old old black waste; either laying flat or a belly......even got me a black mice for a souvenier!

E Z money folks. I can only say that has to do with the right equipment.

When that cable was all the way out, I physically tried to pull it back, wouldn't budge at all. I was curious why the machine was pulling forward wandering if it was because of the slippery linoleum or something else.

Machine did all the work; I could imagine the brute force it would of taken given the exact scenario with a sectional and you're corkscrewed out at that distance. Grab the come-a-long chester it's gonna be a doozy!
        Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-23-2008, 09:21 PM.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
        X