Easter Traditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Traditions

Well the reason im posting so much tonight is, im bored out of my mind. My wife is working tonight into tomorrow so i get to boil the eggs for the kids Easter baskets. They will get some candy, but we like to throw something else in there. My boys will get a wrestling action figure each and a baseball tshirt, my daughter some girl stuff my wife bought, (i dont even know).

Tomorrow night its over to moms at 3 for Ham dinner.
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Re: Easter Traditions

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
    Well the reason im posting so much tonight is, im bored out of my mind. My wife is working tonight into tomorrow so i get to boil the eggs for the kids Easter baskets. They will get some candy, but we like to throw something else in there. My boys will get a wrestling action figure each and a baseball tshirt, my daughter some girl stuff my wife bought, (i dont even know).

Tomorrow night its over to moms at 3 for Ham dinner.
    At the risk of sounding like an old geezer, cherish all these moments! The kids grow up way too fast. Hug'em , play with them and tell them you love them. Happy Easter.

Comment

I am headed out the door right now to go to my daughters house. My wife boiled up 6-dozen eggs and 8 of our grand kids will be dying eggs at dinner tonight. Brenda took them to the park earlier today and then to a show. Tomorrow I will be in Church.

mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

no more coloring eggs kids to old but i may do it

tomorrow brunch at church before service then home for a nap

then dinner lasagna and meat balls

then chat here if any one is on
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I broke into the candy already and the blood sugar last checked was 648.......ish.

I've been eating hard boiled eggs all day and no one will stand no closer than 3 rooms away. Even the dog has had issue with my "passing of wind" a few times.

HAPPY EASTER!

Anyway, I heard the easter bunny is not going to make it this year

Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-22-2008, 07:35 PM.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

your bad
            Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

[quote=DUNBAR;130546]I broke into the candy already and the blood sugar last checked was 648.......ish.

I've been eating hard boiled eggs all day and no one will stand no closer than 3 rooms away. Even the dog has had issue with my "passing of wind" a few times.

quote]

I hope your joking with the 648 blood sugar....If not, you better get to a hospital fast
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post

I hope your joking with the 648 blood sugar....If not, you better get to a hospital fast

Nahh......it's probably 150......ish. I have the problem of it being too low, not too high.

I'm really looking forward to clogged disposal drains tomorrow. Premium charge including they have to send me home with food for a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                  Nahh......it's probably 150......ish. I have the problem of it being too low, not too high.

I'm really looking forward to clogged disposal drains tomorrow. Premium charge including they have to send me home with food for a discount.
                  Stay single, I got yelled at for taking calls & going out today.
                  Guys got no hot water with a wife and small kids and I'm s'posed to tell him to wait till monday?

Comment

Im right there with you...

Comment

[quote=Drain Medic;130550]
                      I broke into the candy already and the blood sugar last checked was 648.......ish.

quote]

Not nice pic!!!!

My wife and I have a pet bunny....
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

me to

Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

UUMM.. ahh. I think those ears are missing a rabbit

My cat gets one every now and then.
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Dyed our Eggs tonight, will watch the kids find eggs and get all hopped up on sugar before going to Church with My mom, dad, granny, and various other family members(and maybe some of my in-laws too) then to the in-laws for what is always good eats, and good company. Busy day tomorrow for sure.

Greg

Comment

Hey here's my black dog

I'm off the hook for responsibility

Dog!

He couldn't hurt a keychain's rabbit's foot.

If it's any consolation, I make a habit of not eating hollow chocolate rabbits.

Never could see the point in that kind of chocolate candy.

Start talking about Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs...........it's game on.
                              Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-23-2008, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X