Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: December 22, 2012

Well, your responses are???????

Up all night, eh. Well she is a grey person, meaning open minded, it sounds like.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Wheter it's the mayans or nostradamus predicting the end of the world, truth is the world could end at any time and more importantly we as individuals could meet our deaths at any time. Do you ever think how often we escape death? All it takes is one split second by us or another driver and it's a head on collision. We need to maintain an illusion of security to make life tolerable. My advice is to not think about your mortality or the end of the world and just enjoy life within some kind of sane frame of mind.
      Good thinking. We really have no idea what the future may bring or when. People for a very long time have told about the day of the great ending. The time comes and nothing major happened. Sometime each of us will die. Sometime planet earth will crash into the sun. To worry ourselves sick isn't go to do anyone any good. We need to be thankful for right now and make the best of life we can.

Comment

I'll be moving into my new underground nuclear fallout bomb shelter the day before that date. Set the locks, I'll see you guys in a decade or so after that!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
          Remember the beginning of 2000 and all that computer mumbo jumbo. The planes might crash and your computers and so on. Nothing happened...
          EXACTLY. This is just another date/prediction used to sell National Enquirer and Globe tabloid trash magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
            I'll be moving into my new underground nuclear fallout bomb shelter the day before that date. Set the locks, I'll see you guys in a decade or so after that!
            I'll bring the Beatles & Led Zep records, along with my X-files reruns.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the information. I better get those beachfront properties I have in Kansas developed so I can sell them before I get stuck with them forever!
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                I'll bring the Beatles & Led Zep records, along with my X-files reruns.
                Right on, brother. We'll plot our revenge against The Cigarette Smoking Man! :twofinger2:

Don't forget the absinthe and opium, so we can make our token (toking?!) offerings to our saviour, Lord Zargon, on his spaceship hiding behind the planent Neptune. He will be taking us to glory in 2022! And I heard he likes Ringo, so we're set, man!

Comment

Working...
                X