X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: it is a boy or a girl??....

I look at the medical complications of this story and they are very disturbing. In order for this person who was born a female to undergo transgender surgery, she had to have her breasts removed and take testosterone to enlarge her clitoris to the size of a small penis. Aside from the psychological complications of switiching sexes all that hormone therapy puts her and her fetus at risk for all sorts of problems including cancer. I really don't think it's fair or accurate to call someone with a uterus a male. In my opinion this person is either looking for some kind of publicity and monetary windfall or is mentally disturbed. I feel sorry for the child that may be born to this person.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      I look at the medical complications of this story and they are very disturbing. In order for this person who was born a female to undergo transgender surgery, she had to have her breasts removed and take testosterone to enlarge her clitoris to the size of a small penis. Aside from the psychological complications of switiching sexes all that hormone therapy puts her and her fetus at risk for all sorts of problems including cancer. I really don't think it's fair or accurate to call someone with a uterus a male. In my opinion this person is either looking for some kind of publicity and monetary windfall or is mentally disturbed. I feel sorry for the child that may be born to this person.
      I wholeheartedly agree with your response....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by garager View Post
        I wholeheartedly agree with your response....

Comment

+1

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I agree completely, and the media, in this case, is doing a horrible job. They are just giving this "thing" all kinds of publicity and ooing and ahing about this "male" who is going to have a baby. This "man" or "woman" or "Frankenstein" in my view, isn't capable of having and caring for a baby rabbit. The child will have a horrible, horrible, identity crisis of its own, being born into some kind of a circus-like atmosphere of two goofball parents who are more in need of their own limelight, than they are of putting the child ahead of all -- which all, or at least most, normal parents do during their lifetime. For the media to continually call this Frankenstein a "man having a baby" shows me that most of our reporters, anchors, and TV producers have failed their basic biology class that they took in high school. OK, rant mode off. I'm just disgusted by the whole thing and feel sorry for the child. The parents belong in a side show at Ringling Brothers.
            Jim Don

Comment

Originally posted by JimDon View Post
              I agree completely, and the media, in this case, is doing a horrible job. They are just giving this "thing" all kinds of publicity and ooing and ahing about this "male" who is going to have a baby. This "man" or "woman" or "Frankenstein" in my view, isn't capable of having and caring for a baby rabbit. The child will have a horrible, horrible, identity crisis of its own, being born into some kind of a circus-like atmosphere of two goofball parents who are more in need of their own limelight, than they are of putting the child ahead of all -- which all, or at least most, normal parents do during their lifetime. For the media to continually call this Frankenstein a "man having a baby" shows me that most of our reporters, anchors, and TV producers have failed their basic biology class that they took in high school. OK, rant mode off. I'm just disgusted by the whole thing and feel sorry for the child. The parents belong in a side show at Ringling Brothers.
              Jim Don
              I agree as life is hard enough already without starting out life in a freak show.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I thought you plumbers would really appreciate a surgeon doing your line of work.....you know....changing the plumbing...aw never mind
                Never get in an argument with a fool, bystanders won't know which one is which.....

Comment

Working...
                X