Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

    Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Come on Westcoast, why didn't you post the b-day song? That was great.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

      Happy Birthday Rick.
      Proud To Be Union!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

        Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        Mark,

        thank you so much for the video

        I loved The Rick and Joey Show so much I just had to post the link here for everyone to enjoy

        http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/in...943867bc154b51


        Happy Birthday bro

        BTW----->>>> nice suit
        No problem as I was glad to help. I was surprised to see how many people showed up for Rick's party and I had no idea he could sing like that. The hot curry chicken Joey made was to die for and speaking of that I need to head to the restroom.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          No problem as I was glad to help. I was surprised to see how many people showed up for Rick's party and I had no idea he could sing like that. The hot curry chicken Joey made was to die for and speaking of that I need to head to the restroom.

          Mark


          LOL, that was a great video crackman
          sigpic

          Robert

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

            Happy birthday there, have a good day
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

              Crack, I would have gone younger than 12

              I bought him the "Encyclopedia of Immaturity" as part of his b-day gift. . .he knew most of the tricks, but I couldn't pass up the title or the cover on the back. . . a guy who was balancing a plunger (by the handle) on his nose.
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                Eat plenty of cakie like I do every day! Doesn't have to be my birfday either!


                G'day mate!
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                  Here are some pictures from Rick's Birthday party. The flyer's are Rick, Adam and Melissa. The last photo is Rick hiding behind Melissa during a laser tag battle.

                  Mark
                  Attached Files
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Here are some pictures from Rick's Birthday party. The flyer's are Rick, Adam and Melissa. The last photo is Rick hiding behind Melissa during a laser tag battle.

                    Mark
                    Mark, please email me the pictures you took. Most ours were blurry. I will pm you the email address.

                    I missed Rick hiding behind Mellie. I must have been tuning him out to clean up My brother knew Rick would rip into his laser tag toy. He opened it to load it up with batteries


                    I think his next favorite gift was a bag loaded with candy. He started on it as soon as we hit the car
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                      Looks Fun..........
                      sigpic

                      Robert

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        Mark, please email me the pictures you took. Most ours were blurry. I will pm you the email address.

                        I missed Rick hiding behind Mellie. I must have been tuning him out to clean up My brother knew Rick would rip into his laser tag toy. He opened it to load it up with batteries


                        I think his next favorite gift was a bag loaded with candy. He started on it as soon as we hit the car
                        Taking pictures through scratched Plexiglas is tough so out of all my photos I tried to pick the best of each. As these photos have been reduced I will snail mail you a CD with all of the photos I took.

                        Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                          Man, I'm jealous. Wish I coulda been there.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            Here are some pictures from Rick's Birthday party. The flyer's are Rick, Adam and Melissa. The last photo is Rick hiding behind Melissa during a laser tag battle.

                            Mark
                            i'm not hiding behind melissa. i was preparing to take her hostage

                            actually the guy to the left, pete
                            and i played at night and it was a riot

                            the laser guns actually shock the guy that gets hit. it was a blast.

                            don't worry guys, all my shocking toys will be at the roundup. including extreme lightning, shock ball and laser tag. they will have fresh batteries so be prepared to lose

                            rick.

                            phoebe it is

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              i'm not hiding behind melissa. i was preparing to take her hostage

                              actually the guy to the left, pete
                              and i played at night and it was a riot

                              the laser guns actually shock the guy that gets hit. it was a blast.

                              don't worry guys, all my shocking toys will be at the roundup. including extreme lightning, shock ball and laser tag. they will have fresh batteries so be prepared to lose

                              rick.

                              Adam asked me if I thought your game was working but I told him when it started working you would scream like a little girl. Seconds later like on cue you screamed like a little girl.

                              Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Unofficial Happy Birthday PlumberRick Thread

                                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                                Adam asked me if I thought your game was working but I told him when it started working you would scream like a little girl. Seconds later like on cue you screamed like a little girl.

                                Mark
                                little girl

                                from what i remember there was only 1 person (craig) willing to play against me and it wasn't mark or adam

                                actually i did play against steve's daughter tonight and she wore a nitryl glove. (joey's idea)

                                pete had a blast even though he lost all 3 games.

                                rick.
                                phoebe it is

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X