Insane Parents Endanger Their Children

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Parents Endanger Their Children

1) What the ^%$# is wrong with parents these days. Every time I go to the mall or a large store like Walmart there are young children (under 13 in many cases) crying for Mom or Dad only to end up where security finds out their parents just dumped them and fled. Don't people have any morals at all anymore? How dare they just dump their own children like if they are waste products and the big store or shopping mall is the county trash dump. This really must end and now.

2) What gives with young teen girls running about almost nude? Where are and what are their parents or guardians doing-thinking? These girls are going to be kidnapped and gang raped. Store managers, security and police officers are just sick about this mess.

I really think it's time for there to be some serious DAMNING and yes, that means people being placed into the fire pits of HELL and right now.

If you bring children into the world, then take care of them you &^%$#@^()(^$$#^)__

Re: Insane Parents Endanger Their Children

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    1) What the ^%$# is wrong with parents these days. Every time I go to the mall or a large store like Walmart there are young children (under 13 in many cases) crying for Mom or Dad only to end up where security finds out their parents just dumped them and fled. Don't people have any morals at all anymore? How dare they just dump their own children like if they are waste products and the big store or shopping mall is the county trash dump. This really must end and now.

2) What gives with young teen girls running about almost nude? Where are and what are their parents or guardians doing-thinking? These girls are going to be kidnapped and gang raped. Store managers, security and police officers are just sick about this mess.

I really think it's time for there to be some serious DAMNING and yes, that means people being placed into the fire pits of HELL and right now.

If you bring children into the world, then take care of them you &^%$#@^()(^$$#^)__
    There are still plenty of good parents out there but the bad ones cause more trouble for their kids and society. I've seen two extremes in parenting behavior and neither is helpful. On the one hand you have parents who ignore their kids too much and figure they will raise themselves just fine without their interference. These parents go off on their own frequently and will act as though they don't even have children. In some small way this behavior keeps them close as a couple and may avoid some of the pitfalls of divorce but it sure doesn't make for a happy and well guided child. The other extreme is the "helicopter" parent, that's the one who can't give the child any breathing room. If the child has any problems with friends, or at school, this parent does not allow the child to work things out but rather runs to the childs aid. In my opinion being a good parent involves finding the right balance of nurturing good social skills by being there for you child, and knowing when to step back and start letting the kid experience life on his own. All you have to do is watch programs like "Wife Swap" or "Super Nanny" to realize how screwed up some families can become. The last wife swap show I saw featured parents who ran a Karate Dojo, these were good folks who were not involved in drinking or drugs but they left their son alone all the time. The kid made his own breakfast and dinner while they ran the business and went on dates. I felt so bad for this little boy, I wanted to kick the parents asses. We only have one opportunity to live and share life with our children and to ignore them by working or playing too much is a sin and something we can't do over.

Comment

Re: Insane Parents Endanger Their Children

Very true that most parents and people are well meaning. It's the few bad ones that stir things up.

Comment

Working...
      X