Vehicle you drive....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vehicle you drive....

those dodges are loud as fawk no matter what exhaust is on it. my buddy has a 98 and it sounds like school bus too. it's all stock

Comment

Re: Vehicle you drive....

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
      I guess all that matters is what you leave behind....quality work, or an oil spot on the driveway?
      How about both.... I actually try and not park in customers driveways... well at least until I fix the vacuum pump seal leak and rear main leak...

I really want a Sprinter as well, but they are just to much $$$. Someday.

I really am sick of trying to balance what vehicle I want for work. The truck is great for hauling supplies. But, it sucks for hauling all my tools. The van on the other hand, I can haul pretty much all my tools (when clean ) but sucks for hauling anything, as with the racking and tools, its full. Plus, its gas and just sucks fuel, the truck on the other hand gets modest mileage. I really dont want a trailer, as they are just a pain in the rear, and it would really effect my insurance rates if I did. Cube van is just toooo big for what I really need. To be honest, what does fit my need the best is the sprinter, but I just cant afford it... at least not without getting rid of both the truck and van, which then leaves me with no personal vehicle. And, I am not buying a cheap, little eco car, heck no, I cant stand small cars, so thats just not an option. I dont like my *** draggin on the ground!

Comment

Working...
      X