• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the season

FOR BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couple pics of my son, and me umpiring
    Attached Files
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Re: Tis the season

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
    FOR BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couple pics of my son, and me umpiring
    Liz must have taught him to pitch. . .I heard you throw like a girl
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Paaaaaaaaaalease. We are a baseball family

He does such a good job pitching too. Im sure he did get pointers from Liz on pitching, shes always throwing stuff at me
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Dude,
        that avatar is freakin me out
        Never get in an argument with a fool, bystanders won't know which one is which.....

Comment

greg, do you call it fair with your son pitching

seeing that you're a baseball family, i won't hold back in the batting cages at the roundup

my older and younger brother both played in the minors.

older one with the mariners.

younger one with the phillies.

i played with the yankees

high school team 79-81

my buddies (steve) son is playing for the same coach i played for in high school.

waiting for an alumni game to go deep on him

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            greg, do you call it fair with your son pitching

seeing that you're a baseball family, i won't hold back in the batting cages at the roundup

my older and younger brother both played in the minors.

older one with the mariners.

younger one with the phillies.

i played with the yankees

high school team 79-81

my buddies (steve) son is playing for the same coach i played for in high school.

waiting for an alumni game to go deep on him

rick.

Good luck with your alumni slow pitch softball game

I didnt Umpire his game, those pics are from a different game earlier in the day.

My Uncle played in the Minors with Reggie Jackson way back in the day

You dont have to hold back in the batting cages.... Ill speed the machine up to 40MPH for you

Or we can really wager and Ill bring Brandon...Let you have 6 pitches from him, and ill bet that you dont hit one of them

Comment

greg, up late?

an interesting story,

both my older brother and i played against "darryl strawberry" in high school.

in fact his name came up yesterday when my old coach had me call for an intentional walk. this really upset all the scouts that came out to watch him.
              back then we had to still pitch 4 wide ones to put on a batter.

yesterday the coach called for a walk and the umpire just put the batter on the base. 6 years ago they changed the rules to speed up the game. you just ask for a walk and they give it to you.

now the rest of the story

my younger brother (-7) actually played with darrly on the same minor league team for 1 year. small world

josh has seen me hit the ball

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

I always heard that those who can, play, those that can't are umpires!
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                  I always heard that those who can, play, those that can't are umpires!

yep, i do both. I play. and i umpire for the kids. Its all about the kids now.

Comment

greg, up late?

an interesting story,

both my older brother and i played against "darryl strawberry" in high school.

in fact his name came up yesterday when my old coach had me call for an intentional walk. this really upset all the scouts that came out to watch him.
                    back then we had to still pitch 4 wide ones to put on a batter.

yesterday the coach called for a walk and the umpire just put the batter on the base. 6 years ago they changed the rules to speed up the game. you just ask for a walk and they give it to you.

now the rest of the story

my younger brother (-7) actually played with darrly on the same minor league team for 1 year. small world

josh has seen me hit the ball

rick.

Now Little League has changed that intentenal walk back to 4 pitches and not just say INT walk. Its all about pitch counts now.

Tell Josh to add a Hit for distance contest at the Roundup. You can have 20 pitches, ill take 10

Comment

Now Little League has changed that intentenal walk back to 4 pitches and not just say INT walk. Its all about pitch counts now.

Tell Josh to add a Hit for distance contest at the Roundup. You can have 20 pitches, ill take 10
                      if it was up to josh, he'll swap it to drive for distance (golfing).

that's one he'll take all us down

plus we'll break some windows

lets just keep it in the batting cages. 25 pitches. there will be enough time to tell

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

if it was up to josh, he'll swap it to drive for distance (golfing).

that's one he'll take all us down

plus we'll break some windows

lets just keep it in the batting cages. 25 pitches. there will be enough time to tell

rick.

YA golfing is definitely not my thing.

Ill take ya on in the cages for sure

Comment

You're going to have to have a competition at swings and things with Rick. Its not a beautiful swing but it gets the job down

BTW... I am horrible at baseball. Played too much softball and I am way behind the ball on my swing with baseball.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                          X