Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst luck ever

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Worst luck ever

    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    watch out you drummers.

    ben is back and aaron is gunning to make an impression with the impressionator.

    now what do you have to say.

    rick.

    Aaron cant even carry a K60

    And once Ben sees my secret weapon, he will leave the evil clutches of the dark side and come home where he belongs
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

    www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Worst luck ever

      Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
      Aaron cant even carry a K60
      Sure he can. He just has to put down his blankie, milk, and cookies
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Worst luck ever

        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Sure he can. He just has to put down his blankie, milk, and cookies
        you guys need to quick picking on Aaron.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Worst luck ever

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          you guys need to quick picking on Aaron.

          Mark
          coming from the guy that wants to initiate him at the roundup by dunking his head in the toilet

          aaron is going to do all my dirty work at the roundup since he is still a minor and they'll go easy on him.

          remember the thread he started with job site pranks. i kept the best for the roundup.

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Worst luck ever

            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            coming from the guy that wants to initiate him at the roundup by dunking his head in the toilet

            aaron is going to do all my dirty work at the roundup since he is still a minor and they'll go easy on him.

            remember the thread he started with job site pranks. i kept the best for the roundup.

            rick.
            The flushie is a right of passage which would be honoring his achievements. If you've never had a flushie you are not a real plumber. Wait a minute are you telling me you've never had a flushie? Perhaps we will have to set up a flushie assembly line.

            Mark

            BTW: You might note I used "quick" instead of "quit" when talking about picking on Aaron. I'm sure it was a Freudian slip meaning it is OK to pick on Aaron but do it quickly.
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Worst luck ever

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

              Mark

              BTW: You might note I used "quick" instead of "quit" when talking about picking on Aaron. I'm sure it was a Freudian slip meaning it is OK to pick on Aaron but do it quickly.
              I did, but I was going to let it slide so I wouldn't be picking on you AND Aaron in the same thread

              We only do it cause we like him and he can take it like a man
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment

              Working...
              X