Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all USA truck drivers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NRI...eature=related

Now here is a real trucker for you. Let's see anyone here in the USA do what this guy does all the time.

Warning: Lower your audio levels before playing above video. LOUD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One huge dump truck and it's famous. Today there are some even larger, but when this was built, it was KING TRUCK for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2a-...eature=related
    Last edited by Woussko; 04-16-2008, 02:08 AM.

Re: Attention all USA truck drivers

The first guy was a good driver but he kept driving' on the wrong side of the road (I know, I know,.... Australia)
    Backing up triples? Holy Cow!!
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

They pull up to 5 trailers at a time in some of the rural areas of Australia!

As for here in the USA they pull triple 28' & double 48' trailers on the 90/80 Ohio & Indiana turnpike. Here in MI. They run gravel trains which are double fifth -wheel dump trailers with a pintle hitch in the middle which turns like a triple trailer.

Comment

I was in a TA truck stop about three months ago & watched a driver from R&L blind-side back a set of doubles into a spot across from me, and he only did one pull-up to straighten things up! Needless to say I was impressed, I called to him on the CB & told him that was amazing to watch! He just laughed & said that after 28 years he has gotten use to backing them up.

Comment

I was in the Northern Territory of Australia back in 2000. Nothing like seeing those 3 to 5 van pullers run by you at several KM per hour on dirt. And you better get out of the way, those roo bars dont stop for anything...

Comment

I tried backing a set of doubles once. ONCE. Didn't turn out so good. Didn't hit anything, but sure made that set look like a pretzel. Decided I can drive a nail better than I can drive a truck.
            ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

mis-match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Xyg...eature=related
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Now here's a great "Rolling On" country music video and while it's about railroading with steam power, I think forum members (especially us older ones) will enjoy this. For you truckers, just do some editing to the video part and change a few words.

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQSBih53VQk

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Reminds me for fools that install a 5th wheel in the bed of a pickup and try pulling far too large and heavy trailers only to pull guts out of pickup.

Comment

nice driving..

Comment

Working...
                    X