Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The boys 17months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The boys 17months




  • #2
    Re: The boys 17months

    They sure are handsome little guys Josh. I'll betcha you're wondering how 17 months have gone by that quickly huh?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The boys 17months

      what a great looking pair of kids. The one on the right kinda has that look like, 'just wait til you find out what i did'
      Never get in an argument with a fool, bystanders won't know which one is which.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The boys 17months

        Time has flown by. With school and work and playing with them in the evenings. Its been a blink of an eye.

        Josh

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The boys 17months

          Originally posted by Josh View Post


          God Bless'em. Now it would be nice if they had a little sister to protect!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The boys 17months

            A gift from God.Take care.Kenneth.
            Kenneth Collier
            Maintenance and Sewer

            P.O. Box 9441
            Jackson, MS 39206
            (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
            drainman881999@yahoo.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The boys 17months

              Where did the time go? They are going to be as tall as me by the time they are 2 years old
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The boys 17months

                Hey Josh,

                Seventeen months already... Wow!!!

                It's all too quick sometimes, and as you say, in "a blink of the eye". What a very handsome couple of little buddies they are too.

                Thanks for posting Josh, always creates a big smile here.



                CWS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The boys 17months

                  Great pictures, Josh and time sure does fly.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The boys 17months

                    Hey Josh, congrats on the twins. A fine set of boys you got there. I know all the hard work that has gone into raising them as I am a proud father of 2 year old twin boys as well. It's alot of work but sure worth it. Chris
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The boys 17months

                      Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                      Hey Josh, congrats on the twins. A fine set of boys you got there. I know all the hard work that has gone into raising them as I am a proud father of 2 year old twin boys as well. It's alot of work but sure worth it. Chris

                      chris, it looks like the kids have cleaned up your act.

                      before children






                      and with children.


                      rick.
                      phoebe it is

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The boys 17months

                        Cute kids Chris. They really are a huge blessing. Twin boys are a bit crazy sometimes. they are trouble magnets no matter where you set em down

                        Twins is an amazing experience to say the least. I think my wife would like a girl for the next kid. Supposedly they are a bit less crazy

                        Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                        Hey Josh, congrats on the twins. A fine set of boys you got there. I know all the hard work that has gone into raising them as I am a proud father of 2 year old twin boys as well. It's alot of work but sure worth it. Chris

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The boys 17months

                          Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Cute kids Chris. They really are a huge blessing. Twin boys are a bit crazy sometimes. they are trouble magnets no matter where you set em down

                          Twins is an amazing experience to say the least. I think my wife would like a girl for the next kid. Supposedly they are a bit less crazy
                          It is amazing. I also have a 6 y.o. daughter but she's going on 25!
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The boys 17months

                            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            chris, it looks like the kids have cleaned up your act.

                            before children






                            and with children.


                            rick.

                            Rotflmao! Touche Rick!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The boys 17months

                              Twin boys are awesome. Mine are 13 now and wanting their own cell phones, but it seems like yesterday they were 2 and wanting some choo-choo trains.

                              I think twins are easier than a single child. Everything you have to do, you just have to do it twice, but they can entertain each other and not constantly crave attention from a parent who is trying to cook or clean.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X