Midwest Earthquake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Earthquake

I hope all those in the Midwest are alright. We are use to the earthquakes here in Los Angeles, but it is relatively unusual for you guys.

I think we are actually due for one here soon

Joey
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Re: Midwest Earthquake

I slept right through it. Never felt a thing. Supposedly, we were able to feel a slight tremor here.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 04-18-2008, 11:09 AM.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Didn't even feel this one. I've been through two previously here that I've felt, so this must have been pretty minor. Probably rumbled less than my wife's snoring, so I didn't even notice...
      Steve
      www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
        Didn't even feel this one. I've been through two previously here that I've felt, so this must have been pretty minor. Probably rumbled less than my wife's snoring, so I didn't even notice...
        Can't wait to meet her

My sister-in-law's family are all in Milwaukee. Not only didn't they feel it, but they never even heard about it on the news
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          Can't wait to meet her
          Y'all are staying at a hotel only about 10 miles away. You'll be able to hear her from there!
          Steve
          www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
            Y'all are staying at a hotel only about 10 miles away. You'll be able to hear her from there!
            Not over Rick. My brother thought his contractor messed up on his sound proof room because Rick went inside and fell asleep and everyone could still hear him snoring! Turned out the door was slightly cracked open
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Shook us up pretty good this morning. Supposed to be the strongest recorded for this area at 5.4. We are about 150 miles from the center and it shook pretty hard. had some minor damage to a couple buildings downtown. Last one I remeber was in the late 60s.
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                Shook us up pretty good this morning. Supposed to be the strongest recorded for this area at 5.4. We are about 150 miles from the center and it shook pretty hard. had some minor damage to a couple buildings downtown. Last one I remeber was in the late 60s.
                Wow! That is amazing you felt it in Kentucky that strong. I just spoke to someone else in Chicago and they didn't feel it either.
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

5.4........I don't even pay attention to anything under a 7.......thats California living for ya
                  The Other Rick

Comment

Working...
                  X