X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Earthday

This is a special day for our planet we call Earth. Theres been a lot of conversation in here about being "GREEN". So today is that day to go an extra step. Anything from small to big, such as saving fuel, cleaning up trash outside, everything will be good for our planet. So lets try to do something, then maybe later in the day, go ahead and post what you did...... Mark
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Happy Earthday

Snuck up on me this year.

Comment

The kids had a pretty cool project for school. They had to make something out of trash. There were robots, wind chimes, you name it. Pretty nifty idea.
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I'll ride the scooter to save gas!

Oh wait. I do that every day...
        OK, I'll ride it farther today in celebration of Earth Day!
        Steve
        www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
          I'll ride the scooter to save gas!

Oh wait. I do that every day...
          OK, I'll ride it farther today in celebration of Earth Day!
          My Mom and Sister bought one last week, each. My Mom crashed on hers, last night. I spent a few hours at the emergency room. She broke her upper right arm, and banged up her head, road rash, bumps and bruises. No helmet on. She hid hid scooter on the boys in our family, so we're kind of mad at her. No internal injuries, thank god.

Now someone is going to have to help her wipe her butt, till she recovers, guess who that person is going to be. My sister, for being deceitful, to the rest of us. Story is, this was her first or 2nd time on the scooter. She made it 2 1/2 blocks and crashed, so my guess its her first time on it. I'll be seeing her this afternoon again, to get the rest of her story. Yesterday, they had to morphine her, so she wasn't quite all there.

Moral of this story, you can even get hurt from a scooter especially if your an amature.......
          Last edited by garager; 04-22-2008, 02:06 PM.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that! That is a common story with new riders, especially in states that don't require licenses for small displacement bikes.

You'll always find me fully geared up, just like when I rode motorcycles. Getting hit doesn't matter what you're riding!
            Steve
            www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
              My Mom and Sister bought one last week, each. My Mom crashed on hers, last night. I spent a few hours at the emergency room. She broke her upper right arm, and banged up her head, road rash, bumps and bruises. No helmet on. She hid hid scooter on the boys in our family, so we're kind of mad at her. No internal injuries, thank god.

Now someone is going to have to help her wipe her butt, till she recovers, guess who that person is going to be. My sister, for being deceitful, to the rest of us. Story is, this was her first or 2nd time on the scooter. She made it 2 1/2 blocks and crashed, so my guess its her first time on it. I'll be seeing her this afternoon again, to get the rest of her story. Yesterday, they had to morphine her, so she wasn't quite all there.

Moral of this story, you can even get hurt from a scooter especially if your an amature.......

I am sorry to hear about your mom. Do you know what she needs? A bidet toilet seat! I have one. Brand New. Still in box. Gift wrapped too!

It could be all hers! It would be my pleasure giving up my gift knowing how it would help someone out.
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                I am sorry to hear about your mom. Do you know what she needs? A bidet toilet seat! I have one. Brand New. Still in box. Gift wrapped too!

It could be all hers! It would be my pleasure giving up my gift knowing how it would help someone out.
                I thought you told Rick to take it back.... Wasn't that your Birthday gift???

I have one too, but I could never use it, it'll obstruct the kids from nailing the bowl. I already said I would install it on theirs (my folks) and Dad said noway. That gave me a pretty good chuckle, since I told him, he's old enough now to be able to aim correctly. Thanks for the offer though, I do appreciate it...

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                  I thought you told Rick to take it back.... Wasn't that your Birthday gift???
                  He equated taking it back to just not installing it. He figures he will sell it to a customer.

It was a Hannukah gift. I already got the replacement. . .a beautiful wood cabinet to put my art & crafts in

See you can't even pawn it off on your own parents!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

my art & crafts
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                    X