Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I used a toilet seat bidet today...yipes!

Originally posted by BENWANNABE View Post
    No toilet paper needed???/ Don't you need to dry the area?
    No drying necessary - it does everything for you.
    You don't even have to push, it has a belt that wraps around you and squeezes the lower intestine.

Comment

Seriously though, thanks Stickers for the report.
      I've been thinking about getting one for my Grandpa, but it's tough to get opinions about such an odd topic.
      Didn't someone on this forum put one in their own home recently?
      Is there a thread for that?

Comment

[quote=Dairylander;139423]Seriously though, thanks Stickers for the report.
        I've been thinking about getting one for my Grandpa, but it's tough to get opinions about such an odd topic.
        Is there a thread for that?[/quote]

not a thread, an entire novel

do the advanced search on "toto bidet"

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

6 or 8 months for me now since I've been using a bidet toilet seat.

No learning curve other than positioning yourself to catch the playing field.

Now that I'm on the "other side" of this equation of being a doubter, it's funny

how people hesitate against the use of these. I'm not the Bily Mays spokesperson

but I wish I had one of these 30 years ago....such a dependable product in what

it provides.

I've used 2 rolls of toilet paper in the 6-8 month period, that's it.

Nobody is calling me Hooba-STANK as of yet but for those days where excrement is not your friend......?

I've driven back to the shop to fix the problem. Insert mental image here.

I ended up with the BioBidet 50 which is the low end of the bidet seat line. My *** wouldn't know what to do if it had a higher luxury model with warm water, dryer, and soft music to dump by.

Goodness! Sometimes I just can't tame myself.
          Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 05-01-2008, 01:17 PM.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Dairylander View Post

And here lies a very important topic for those adults that have to take care of the aging elderly that can't do for themselves.

Short of dragging them out to the driveway to hose them down to clean those nooks and crannies, a bidet toilet seat can make wiping your mom or dad when the okra or collard greens sees the ending of what tasted good yesterday.

I've never had to do this to my creators but I'll be the first to tell you; if you don't do a good job, a rash and infection will follow to complicate an already serious problem most times.

I'm sure they make a bidet with detachable wand....no? There would be some really good guarantees when water is used in this process as older people bathe less and less as they get older. Those areas most likely which are the orifices of the body must be kept clean for the prevention of skin infections, rash and germ transfer through body clothing or the simple unwashing of the hands.

Someone should incorporate a model for porta-pottie seats for those folks that cannot function well enough to get beyond the side of the bed.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I've installed one for my Grandparents. My grandpa loves it. My Grandmas mind is a little to far gone to grasp it so she suffers and so dose my grandpa still having to make sure she is clean. My Grandpa is 92. The sooner they can start using one the better. If you need any advise feel free to message me.

Comment

[quote=DUNBAR;139460]

DUNBAR YOU ARE A GENIOUS

Comment

Say what you guys will, but they have these things all over Japan, and once you get used to them they are quite nice! Even some restaurants and public restrooms have them...but of course the public restrooms here are cleaner than the ones in the States. We're putting one in our new house that should be up by the end of the year. If you get the chance, definitely try one.

Comment

This is how easy they are to install

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWvvIo0e0-0

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                      This is how easy they are to install

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWvvIo0e0-0
                      My favorite part is in the first 15 seconds- the look of sheer embarrassment on customer Jay's face when you ask him how long he's been using a bidet. Priceless.
                      And it's pretty well edited for a you-tube video. Well done, saysflushable.
                      All of you forum regulars should post videos of yourselves in action. It's way better than just an avatar pic.

Comment

Well, it's been a week or two now and I find myself thinking about that damn thing every time I drop a deuce. I think it's only a matter of time now.

Eli
                        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

I have to admit, I too may join the ranks of the butt jetters.

Comment

Working...
                          X