Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Pipestone kid

Did you put your shovel away????

This is now getting to be a pain in the ars. I wanna start planting and mother nature is being a pain.....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Hey Pipestone kid

I took the snowblower off the tractor for the second time--this time the damn stuff will have to melt!! I haven't been outside yet, it is still snowing hard and blowing, but my guess is we have three to four inches on the ground. My daughter lives in Menahga and they have close to a foot already. ENOUGH!!! Maybe I'll move south.

Comment

i need to break out the umbrella this weekend

it's going to be 90

rick.

and we can't go in the water, the sharks are biting
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        i need to break out the umbrella this weekend

it's going to be 90

rick.

and we can't go in the water, the sharks are biting
        Ya, I heard about that, it was an endurance athlete right? And the shark got both of his legs, well bit into them I would guess.

90 degrees, do you have any clue as to what happens to me if I get into 90* weather, I melt from heat..... I cannot handle weather like that, just like you'd go nuts up here, funny how that works....
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

You guys are getting hit again?
          Our winter is finally over. On my 10 acres I have one 10X20' snow bank thats still holding out(in the shade all day).
          Hang in there guys, someday winter will end.
          It's a wonder you haven't got the cabin fever yet.

Rick, I can see the headline now.
          LOCAL PLUMBER PLUCKS GREAT WHITE FROM OCEAN USING K-60
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Gene: Our snow was gone till last night. I guess it was lonesome for us. Great post to Rick--I wonder if he was using Sharkbite fittings for bait?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
              Gene: Our snow was gone till last night. I guess it was lonesome for us. Great post to Rick--I wonder if he was using Sharkbite fittings for bait?
              Sharkbite fittings. LOL, good one. Wish I would have thought of it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one more freak storm pass through here.
              How much snow have you guys got this year? I think ours (central Maine)
              was over 100". I think Northern Maine hit the 200" mark.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

The last snow storm we got here a few weeks past pushed us over the 100" of mark for the season. That was a record for us. I believe that normal for us is somewhere in the range of 70"-75" a season. They're saying that some of the bigger piles of snow that was trucked and dumped from the streets won't completely melt until late June or early July.
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Well, it is 3:30 now and it is still snowing. My guess is we are close to a foot of it now. That makes four feet in the month of April--I don't know for the season. There is some good news with it though. Our lakes have been low for the last couple of years, but no longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post

Rick, I can see the headline now.
                    LOCAL PLUMBER PLUCKS GREAT WHITE FROM OCEAN USING K-60
                    a great white would require the k-1500

when you go fishing for sharks, you don't break out the trout pole.

this is the line i use to describe the guys that can't get through because they are using undersized snakes.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      a great white would require the k-1500

when you go fishing for sharks, you don't break out the trout pole.

this is the line i use to describe the guys that can't get through because they are using undersized snakes.

rick.
                      Are you kidding fishing big stuff on light line is the only way to go. That's what the downriggers on my boat are for.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Hey PK,
                        greetings from Texas, where it's already summer to y'all. It was about 110 in the attic Saturday when we were pulling wiring for ceiling fans.
                        Are you in the Soutwest part of the state? We're coming up to the great white north this summer and would like to know some places that would be cool to visit. Going to be seeing that grandbaby!!
                        Never get in an argument with a fool, bystanders won't know which one is which.....

Comment

Big Dog--I am in the North to northeast part of the state. Used to live in Pipestone Mn. (that's where the name came from) What part of the state are you going to be in when you visit the little one? PM me with that info and I will give you a list of things you don't want to miss.
                          Jim

Comment

Working...
                          X