X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Contest top 5

We had 15 voters on our panel. They were given a sheet that allowed them to rate each of the videos on Persuasiveness, Creativity, and Entertainment value. I then asked all of them to rank their favorite videos in order from 1 to 9 1 being the best.

We didnt show favoritism to anyone it was based purely on the criteria.

The hard numbers put these entrants in the top 5 (in no particular order)

Darren J.
    Rick S.
    Mark Y.
    Peter V.
    Rob S.

A couple of the other videos were very close and were well done.

Congratulations to the top 5. The videos will be posted on youtube and voting will be talied from within TeamRIDGID starting next Thursday.

Josh
    Last edited by Josh; 05-02-2008, 10:01 AM.

Re: Video Contest top 5

So the videos will be posted at youtube on Thursday? or sooner?
    What should we search under, Team Ridgid winners?
    Can you post some of the honorable mention ones to?
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I will post links to the videos on here once I get em up on youtube.

Comment

Good going guys, can't wait to see the videos. I'm sure they're going to be good.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Are there anybody in this list, that are active forum members????

Yes, congrats to all of you and good luck at your chance of winning.....
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
            Are there anybody in this list, that are active forum members????

Yes, congrats to all of you and good luck at your chance of winning.....
            Rick is my Rick, Mark is ToUtahNow, and Robert is Westcoastplumber
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Rick is my Rick, Mark is ToUtahNow, and Robert is Westcoastplumber
              Thanks, Joey, it would have been easier to follow if they had been identified by their user name. I'm anxious to see the videos. Good luck to the contestants!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                Thanks, Joey, it would have been easier to follow if they had been identified by their user name.
                Wouldn't have been fair to the non-forum winners though. All 5 should have an equal chance. The other 2 probably submitted from an ad Josh posted.
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

First I would like to thank the Video Committee for their diligent work reviewing the videos. I am certain with so many qualified video the choice was not an easy one to make. The countless nights which you guys spent watching the videos makes you a cut above the rest of the short video critics within the entertainment industry.

As a disclaimer to my video I have to say I made my video while the Ridgid Roundup was more of a joke on the forum than a sanctioned event. The fact that some of the items in my video have now come to be does not mean I had any prior knowledge of the Ridgid Roundup. In addition, there are several inside jokes in my video which only forum members will understand but you may have to watch it more than once to see them all.

No animals were harmed during the filming of my video. The characters and events depicted in my video are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    First I would like to thank the Video Committee for their diligent work reviewing the videos. I am certain with so many qualified video the choice was not an easy one to make. The countless nights which you guys spent watching the videos makes you a cut above the rest of the short video critics within the entertainment industry.

As a disclaimer to my video I have to say I made my video while the Ridgid Roundup was more of a joke on the forum than a sanctioned event. The fact that some of the items in my video have now come to be does not mean I had any prior knowledge of the Ridgid Roundup. In addition, there are several inside jokes in my video which only forum members will understand but you may have to watch it more than once to see them all.

No animals were harmed during the filming of my video. The characters and events depicted in my video are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Mark
                    As to not offend anyone I want to assure you all, my reference to "short video critics" was meant as critics of short videos not short critics who critic videos.

Mark

Comment

"purely coincidental"

YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

Comment

Mark
                        Josh,
                        I think you need to set a time limit now on the OSCAR acceptance speaches.

Comment

Mark
                          Sounds like the winner acceptance speech already...
                          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Mark
                            are you calling me a dead character

rick.

i can't wait to watch it.

i'll show you mine, if you show me yours

we should have a socal. viewing party.

how does cheese cake factory sound
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              are you calling me a dead character

rick.

i can't wait to watch it.

i'll show you mine, if you show me yours

we should have a socal. viewing party.

how does cheese cake factory sound
                              Tasty

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X