Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nothing

    I was just wondering if anyone had something to say about me wanting to say something stupid just to keep my post count up.

    Would anyone be annoyed?


    Adam

  • #2
    Re: Nothing

    You know I've been on forums where the post counter is removed precisely to keep people from posting pointless stuff just to boost their post count. I however don't mind since this pointless post gives me the option of a pointless reply to increase my own count

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Nothing

      Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      I was just wondering if anyone had something to say about me wanting to say something stupid just to keep my post count up.

      Would anyone be annoyed?


      Adam
      Depends. What stupid thing are you going to say
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Nothing

        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Depends. What stupid thing are you going to say
        Nothing important I just love KAOS and CONFLICT.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Nothing

          Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Nothing important I just love KAOS and CONFLICT.
          How do you feel about chaos
          I love my plumber

          "My Hero"

          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Nothing

            Adam,

            I would be the last person in the World to call you a POST WHORE! However, I recently looked at your post per day count (which for whatever reason has now been disabled) and noted you average twice as many post per day as Rick and I do../ That being said I look forward to the day when you take us down a notch.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Nothing

              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              How do you feel about chaos
              I believe you misread Adams post as I am sure he was referring to KAOS the organization from "Get Smart"

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Nothing

                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                I believe you misread Adams post as I am sure he was referring to KAOS the organization from "Get Smart"

                Mark
                I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants
                I love my plumber

                "My Hero"

                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Nothing

                  Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants
                  Well I guess that might DEPENDĀ® on what you mean by almost.

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Nothing

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Adam,

                    I would be the last person in the World to call you a POST WHORE! However, I recently looked at your post per day count (which for whatever reason has now been disabled) and noted you average twice as many post per day as Rick and I do../ That being said I look forward to the day when you take us down a notch.

                    Mark
                    Yes Mark,

                    And this I'm sure is what Westcoast was refering to when mentioned this was a great forum for the most part in his welcome to Boillerman.

                    I said it then and I'll say it again...I'm working with a new therapist

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Nothing

                      wow i dropped from 5th to ninth in just two months, i need to start talking more
                      9/11/01, never forget.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Nothing

                        OK, one more for me too......
                        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

                        http://www.contractorspub.com

                        A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Nothing

                          awww he!! take two, they're small
                          9/11/01, never forget.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Nothing

                            Nothing is nothing.

                            This thread sucks.
                            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Nothing

                              This thread is awsome, it's like the seinfield episode where they pitch the idea to the nbc guys for a show about nothing. I love it.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X