$4.23 for regular.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $4.23 for regular.

I dont want to go tit for tat with you either my friend. Instead of picking apart 75% of your last post, Ill just......

Peace be with you.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
      I dont want to go tit for tat with you either my friend. Instead of picking apart 75% of your last post, Ill just......

Peace be with you.

Chris
      Thanks for that. 75% is almost three quarters! I get the feeling you do this a lot. But you know what they say about arguing online, right?

Eli
      A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
        There are other places for that. But I would like to be able to discuss this with people who I know for the most part are reasonable and decent and hardworking like me with similar interests and many different perspectives. We are the ones who are paying the taxes that are getting ripped off. We don't get the shelters like the big guys or the hand outs and exemptions like the poor folks. We take the beating here. I don't want to beat on each other.
        Eli,

That is well said. I like debating this kind of stuff, but it is important to remember that the vast majority of us are all on the same side when it really counts.

I listen to bunches of talk radio, and there are times that I think Rush and Sean Hannity miss that point with callers (overall, I do enjoy their shows though). But there are others, particularly Mark Levin, who never get it. If he is on the radio I just turn it off or switch to FM. I would rather listen to bad commercials than him.

Comment

Working...
        X