• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Icecream, You Scream

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    We have sno cones-same concept

Yep Same thing, but softer
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
      Yep Same thing, but softer
      Chicago has Italian ices-They take pureed fruit and ice and freeze it. It is softer than sno-cones and I think closer to what you are talking about.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Chicago has Italian ices-They take pureed fruit and ice and freeze it. It is softer than sno-cones and I think closer to what you are talking about.

Ya i was going to say Italian water ice too, they have alot of those in Philly. Ill be bringing authentic Philly Cheesesteaks to the Roundup with me too, from Pats Steaks....let me know if you and Rick want any....That goes for everybody, (10) limit though or the truck will smell like a big cheese steak
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Ya i was going to say Italian water ice too, they have alot of those in Philly. Ill be bringing authentic Philly Cheesesteaks to the Roundup with me too, from Pats Steaks....let me know if you and Rick want any....That goes for everybody, (10) limit though or the truck will smell like a big cheese steak
          HAHA! I was just thinking about those! There is nothing like them. Everyone calls cheesessteaks Philly cheesesteaks but they really are different.

Are you gonna keep them on ice for 6 hours? Or are you trying to poison us before the events?
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Pick one up for me if you would.

As far as Rita's I just checked and there is one in Westlake Ohio which is about 12-miles from Elyria. Perhaps we should plan a field trip Friday afternoon.

http://www.ritasice.com/

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Rick is always up for an ice cream field trip. We will take a cheese steak as long as you have a way to keep them on the drive. Otherwise
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Ill be bringing authentic Philly Cheesesteaks to the Roundup with me too, from Pats Steaks....let me know if you and Rick want any....That goes for everybody, (10) limit though or the truck will smell like a big cheese steak
                By the way could you describe exactly what an "authentic Philly Cheese-steak" is?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Pick one up for me if you would.

As far as Rita's I just checked and there is one in Westlake Ohio which is about 12-miles from Elyria. Perhaps we should plan a field trip Friday afternoon.

http://www.ritasice.com/

Mark
                  Ice Cream Road Trip?..... I'm in but I'll need a ride

I'll even pack my new battery operated ice cream cone. Spins the cone so no dripping on the back side

Comment

Philly cheese steak sub: Sliced beef, mayo, grilled onions, lettuce, sliced tomato, mayo and sliced American and Provolone cheese. Not just one kind of cheese but both, please. This needs to be on a regular white bread sub roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                      Philly cheese steak sub: Sliced beef, mayo, grilled onions, lettuce, sliced tomato, mayo and sliced American and Provolone cheese. Not just one kind of cheese but both, please. This needs to be on a regular white bread sub roll.
                      I like mine with no mayo or veggies The ones I had never had lettuce or tomato Maybe it is where I got them from. . .it was a good 15 years ago though.

Greg you have to be the cheesesteak king. . .which is the real deal?
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        By the way could you describe exactly what an "authentic Philly Cheese-steak" is?

Mark
                        I believe I am getting it figured out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8wq5Je08I

Mark

Comment

call us when you're there so i can give you my order

no veggies

thanks greg

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Well im not nearly as old as Rick, so i wasnt around when they invented ice cream.

But i do remember in the summer time here (more memories then anything else) there would be 3 water ice trucks that would come around daily, and 2 different ice cream trucks. One of them was Mr. Softee. That was the best ice cream. Sundaes, soft serve ice cream cones.......Ahhhh the good old days
                            Nineteen Ninety what?
                            Younguns

Comment

Philly Cheesesteak from Pats (World Famous)

cut up steak with cheese

They use cheese wiz on their steaks. Dont really know how to describe them, cause it will not do it justice unless you eat em. They even have their own sayings. To order a steak with cheese you have to say " Steak wit" lol

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                                Nineteen Ninety what?
                                Younguns

Comment

Working...
                                X