X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Features & Woussko

For now I'm holding back on use of the new features. Personally I really don't see the need for all the fancy fluff. All I want is for things to work nice and simple. My old age shows.

Re: New Forum Features & Woussko

id say you sound like an old goat
    but your an old hound dog
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Woussko my friend, I'm with you on this. All the new add-ons certainly appear to be slick, but I think I'll stick to the simple things I know. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out whether I need an avatar or should just continue with the thought that my "CWS" should be enough to identify who I am!

CWS

Comment

There are some of us that like to follow the old K I S S rule while others love the fancy features. I'm an old sicko hound and all I can remember how to do is bay-howl.

Woussko is a certified YUPPIE hater. GRRRRRRRRR ARRRROOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          There are some of us that like to follow the old K I S S rule while others love the fancy features. I'm an old sicko hound and all I can remember how to do is bay-howl.

Woussko is a certified YUPPIE hater. GRRRRRRRRR ARRRROOOOOOO
          Woussko, we will give you pointers so you can join in the fun! Try it you'll like it
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Woussko, you remind me of a job I done a few years ago.

Customer wasn't home and wanted a new kitchen faucet. I replaced her two handle with a single handle faucet. Well, she hated it. I had to go back and change it out.

She told me she wanted to keep it simple and liked knowing what handle to turn to get hot or cold water.
            Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Joey, Thanks but this old dog here has a tuff time learning things.

Comment

If you don't try, its not called learning. So whatcha do back in school, slam your desk top down all day and barked at the teacher. Quit being stubborn and try like the rest of us. Your never to old or sick to keep on learning. So get off your rocking chair and start playing.....

I know you can do it, because you figured out , how to leave me a message, everything else is just as easy, if your willing to push a few keys....
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I have this same software, same version and I like it.....a lot.

Lots of folks used to the 3.6.8 version...tis all good but it's like anything, times change and so does the scenery.

I'm having trouble myself with some aspects with it.....but if you all seen the capabilities this new version has.....it's pretty awesome. I ate two boxes of twinkies instead of one when it came around.
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I taught Rick how to do colors manually. I work with kids- I have lots of patience. Come on try one new thing. We will walk you through it
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

The new version also has some security improvements, so it's pretty much a required upgrade. The new features are sometimes driving me batty....but that's normal!! I still can't figure out how y'all get those nifty smilies on here....

and I call myself a computer expert.....*sigh*
                      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

This is my take on it,
                        I am not big on all the fancy things, I find them a novelty, but if you do not like them you do not need to use them,
                        I can not see that it is forcing any one to do any thing different than what was before if one does not want to do it.
                        Yes there are a number of above and beyond features on the site now but it still works the same as the old, and if you do not want the New finagled things you do not need to use them.
                        That is the nice part.
                        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                        attributed to Samuel Johnson
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
                        X