Contest Videos Posted Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Contest Videos Posted Here

I wonder how the people not on the forum heard about the contest. . . which of Josh's ads worked.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
      MARK,

Your grandkids are adorable

Did they have a script?
      Thanks, those three live in Utah and happened to be visiting me while I was working in Las Vegas so I gave them a quick dress rehearsal and off we went. They were pretty quick studies because they are all in Community Theater groups at home. The hard part was trying to get them to act serious. When grandpa is around it is generally time to cut up with grandpa being the worst.

Mark.
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        I wouldn't worry about that-I just want to know how Rick cleaned his cable before making a shake with it.
        He didn't It was a new cable, but it still had oil on it. I was going to run it through the dishwasher to sanitize it, but he said not to bother.. . .so I didn't. He didn't get sick though
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

At least now we all know what to do when Rick offers us a chocolate shake.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            At least now we all know what to do when Rick offers us a chocolate shake.

Mark
            Make sure he didn't make it? Thank your lucky stars he only offered the cherry? Take a sip?

I think it is the only thing he has cooked since we have been married Does making a milkshake count as cooking?
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Make sure he didn't make it? Thank your lucky stars he only offered the cherry? Take a sip?

I think it is the only thing he has cooked since we have been married Does making a milkshake count as cooking?
              Wait a minute, Rick told me he cooks the books. Although I have to say I am not quite sure what he meant by that it sure sounds like cooking.

Mark

Comment

So does this mean I'm in the top 5 by default? Cory-high five!!!!! Just kidding, I think a well made video that is 3 min and 15 seconds is still a well made video and deserves the win if they're good(and they are).
                Gear Junkie, we should be in the running for the Grand Prize. Read through the contest entry, there are two locations where time is specified:

"ENTRY: To enter, go to www.TeamRIDGID.com, click on the "Enter Your Video" link, complete
                the registration form and upload your video (from one to three minutes).
                Full

video shall be no longer than three minutes (180 seconds)."

To be fair, if there were 3 videos in the top 5 that did not meet the stated rules for time then the next top 3 videos (provided that they meet all rules) should have the opportunity to win the grand prize as well.
                Help me make Wishes Come True!
                Support the Make-A-Wish Foundation

Comment

He didn't It was a new cable, but it still had oil on it. I was going to run it through the dishwasher to sanitize it, but he said not to bother.. . .so I didn't. He didn't get sick though
                  But his poop slid out a lot faster the next day I bet...

That was sick, so forgive me, but it was still funny....

I think if the skeleton one had some decent music and talking, it would have made it and possibly a good chance of winning..... Very creative indeed....
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Wait a minute, Rick told me he cooks the books. Although I have to say I am not quite sure what he meant by that it sure sounds like cooking.

Mark
                    I heard you gave him the recipe
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                      But his poop slid out a lot faster the next day I bet...
                      There are some things a wife doesn't want to know. I never asked.
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by cory7 View Post
                        Gear Junkie, we should be in the running for the Grand Prize. Read through the contest entry, there are two locations where time is specified:

"ENTRY: To enter, go to www.TeamRIDGID.com, click on the "Enter Your Video" link, complete
                        the registration form and upload your video (from one to three minutes).
                        Full

video shall be no longer than three minutes (180 seconds)."

To be fair, if there were 3 videos in the top 5 that did not meet the stated rules for time then the next top 3 videos (provided that they meet all rules) should have the opportunity to win the grand prize as well.
                        Next year Cory we'll get them. I got all year to think of something better. I should of made a pinata of sylvan and had a bat with a ridgid sticker on it. I would've won for sure. That sounds like an event at the roundup.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I heard you gave him the recipe
                          Nope not me, I've never even heard of cooking the books except for maybe in Fahrenheit 451 but that wasn't what Ray called it.

Mark

Comment

Next year Cory we'll get them. I got all year to think of something better. I should of made a pinata of sylvan and had a bat with a ridgid sticker on it. I would've won for sure. That sounds like an event at the roundup.

Comment

You think with all the Californians doing video's, they would have asked MGM or Paramount to give them a hand. Next year guys, you better get a movie star, because theres going to be a lot of competition happening....

I really did enjoy all your video's. How many video's did get sent in anyhow????
                              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                                You think with all the Californians doing video's, they would have asked MGM or Paramount to give them a hand. Next year guys, you better get a movie star, because theres going to be a lot of competition happening....

I really did enjoy all your video's. How many video's did get sent in anyhow????
                                The funny thing is that we were going to have a cameo by a star who lives in the building that we were on top of. . . but Rick talked too much and used his time as it was.
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Working...
                                X