X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business owners/listen up

I went and had a visit with my Insurance Agent (State Farm) and I walked out of there saving a little bit over $480.00 a year. There was a new criteria category that I fell into (Yearly Income). I went there to restructure my insurance, to see about saving a little bit of money. I'm always for saving money.

Anyhow, I didn't lower or adjusted anything and I saved this amount, because I set up a meeting to talk to him. If you don't do things like this, they sure as hell aren't going to call you. So make a meeting and see what you can do. In fact for saving this amount, I went ahead and added $5000.00 more on my tools policy, which cost a whopping $8.00 a year more.

So make a phone call and see what you can do. I, usually have a yearly meeting with him, but just never found or made the time in the past 3 years. Every changes I had to do, I just did it by the phone. Heads up, make that call.

This just paid for 2/3 of that Ridgid tile saw I bought.... Cooool.....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Business owners/listen up

I just changed insurance companies. I added $1,000,000 worth of coverage, now $2,000,000 total liability, for $100.00 extra annual premium. I never heard of tool insurance what is it?

Tom

Comment

Re: Business owners/listen up

Well I guess its about being with them for a period of time, which I've been w/State Farm since 1978. A certain amount in deductible, and a income that must not go over a certain limit. Thats about all I can tell you.

My point is, if you haven't seen your agent in a while, you really should. I know that a lot of people like to shop around for a better insurance, well cheaper anyhow.

But I have stayed with one and what I pay compared to most others, I damn glad I stuck with the same company. They get everything from me. Workman Comp, Business, Cars/Trucks, House, Life (5 of us), Trailers, Tools, Property, Boat.

I am very pleased with the way they handle my Insurance.

Last year, I had a rear fender bender with my trailer, jacked knifed it. I told them I wanted it fixed with steel, not the putty/resins the body shop always does. State Farm OKed it for me. Besides, they made enough money off of me, to buy me 4 trucks or more by now....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
      X