X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna say Thanks

Yep, thanks to all of you for being my friend.......

I enjoy chatting and reading with all of you in this forum. This place is great. Someday, some of you will no longer be my IIF's (Imaginary Internet Friends, my wife came up w/that one ). So hopefully I can make next years Round up, and I hope more woodworkers and construction workers or just hobbiest will join me in this trek. I think we need to out number the plumbers....

I'm also pretty sure, if they have another video contest, I'll partake in that also. So once again, thanks for a friendly forum and you all for being my friend....

This might sound corny coming from a 46 yr old male, but what the heck, I'm in a good mood....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: I wanna say Thanks

Originally posted by garager View Post

I enjoy chatting and reading with all of you in this forum. This place is great. Someday, some of you will no longer be my IIF's (Imaginary Internet Friends, my wife came up w/that one ). So hopefully I can make next years Round up, and I hope more woodworkers and construction workers or just hobbiest will join me in this trek. I think we need to out number the plumbers....

I'm also pretty sure, if they have another video contest, I'll partake in that also. So once again, thanks for a friendly forum and you all for being my friend....

This might sound corny coming from a 46 yr old male, but what the heck, I'm in a good mood....
    ...by the way exactly which drugs does the Doctor have you on?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Garager

Hang in there and we all can be friends. As for the "Friends" thing on this forum, give me time and maybe, just maybe I'll figure it out. Right now all the new goodies seem to be a PITA to me. Hopefully that won't be for long.

Comment

Glad to be ther for ya buddy! I second pretty much what you said next year round up ill be there and ill have the video too!

Comment

It must be your cheery background! I felt like I was on drugs looking at the psychedelic one (If I knew what being on drugs felt like, that is)
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Right on Garager.. this is the funnest part of my job. I really love being on here. Wish you could have made it to the roundup. We'll take some good video and pictures and make sure we put up some blogs about it.

Josh

Comment

What the hell is this Garager? Don't go all soft on me. Man Up! Bro!

Thanks for the Friend invite. I'll might add you to to my buddy list but I'm still thinking it over. I should have a definite decision by this weekend

The woodworkers might outnumber the plumbers but we will always outsmell you

I think some of us are kicking ourselves for not entering the video contest.

Comment

Just when I thought I'm watching new episode of :"LOST"

Comment

Well, I've enjoyed reading your posts and the few back and forths we've had here. I don't think of this as imaginary any more than the buddies I talk to on my cell phone but never actually visit with in person. Okay now that did sound crazy.

Comment

Why did I imagine a big beer can just came down and squashed garager? I hope you can come to the next roundup.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks for having me as a friend. And remember a true friend loans huge sums of money and never expects to have it paid back. Buddy

Now quit going all mushy on us and GET BACK TO WORK!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a speech i say when im drunk as a skunk I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

Garager, you are the man, im just messin with you. Your an asset to the forum and your knowledge is awesome.

Good that your here
                        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

The forum is great. Improvements are always welcome. And a contacts list is good. But I find it bizarre for grown men in the construction world to request to be friends.

What's next? Can I sit beside you on the bus?

I guess I'm used to everyone cursing at everyone for no reason...

J.C.

Comment

Its not from beer guys, I hardly ever drink beer/booze these days. Just in a good mood, no pills either. Theres nothing wrong with a grown man to add some color around here. Next time, I may be chewing someones a$$ out in here. Mood swings, even males get them....
                            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

i think garager is acting all mushy because he finally installed the bidet he said he would.

even i got an invite to be his friend

now i know where i can stay next time i'm up your direction

next slyvan is going to ask to be my friend.

your buddy rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X