Another Made in the USA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Made in the USA Thread

[QUOTE=BHD;147892]Maybe I am wrong here, but it seems like we are now having to pay "MADE IN USA" prices for Chinese made products.

I totally agree. It was just a matter of time before this happened. Same as when Home Depot forced all the local hardware stores out of business with their low prices and fine service to the public, well just look at where we are now? Here's an idea, start manufacturing in the USA again! Pay more, get better quality, support your economy and not that of the third world. Quality from the third world is not what it use to be when it was made in the USA.
    Last edited by Frankiarmz; 06-04-2008, 04:35 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydishes View Post
      Who makes drills in Lichtenstein?

Hilti.

Comment

interesting topic. does anyone know where the SeeSnake is made? if it's a foreign country then i'll have to pay more in excise taxes.

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydishes View Post
          I am looking for a new drill. My old Ridgid was stolen recently. I would prefer something made in the USA. When looking at a new Ridgid Lithium Ion drill I noticed it said made in China. Is this true?
          I would settle for anything not made in China because I would prefer not to support a communist country that has such abusive labor practices.

Good for you!

We have been buying more from Wolverine Brass due to some of their products being made in the U.S.A.
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Where a product is made is not always an indicator of quality. There is junk made in USA just like anywhere else. I look at the quality of a product, not so much the origin. I like to support USA products when possible, but I think its a mistake to assume that its superior just because its american.
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Working...
            X