Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when site goes down

josh when it goes down you can fix it from home right
    is there a way some people can contact you if this happens ,you probably do just wondering
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Re: when site goes down

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
    josh when it goes down you can fix it from home right
    is there a way some people can contact you if this happens ,you probably do just wondering
    I think if you are worrying about getting your next fix while the current one hasn't even worn off it is called an addiction

If it is down and Josh has to sleep or spend time with his family, call Rick he can yap at you
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Isnt Rick right on top of that anyways. I know he is paceing around the house, biting his fingernails, sweating like a sew shop worker, banging his head saying....gotta call Josh, gotta call Josh, K-60, gotta call Josh, gotta call Josh, K60, gotta call Josh..

Then i can just picture Joey
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
        Isnt Rick right on top of that anyways. I know he is paceing around the house, biting his fingernails, sweating like a sew shop worker, banging his head saying....gotta call Josh, gotta call Josh, K-60, gotta call Josh, gotta call Josh, K60, gotta call Josh..

Then i can just picture Joey
        pretty much sums it up!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

This site is a bloody adiction ever since ridgid emailed me and invited me to join team ridgid last December, I couldn`t get on a couple of nights ago and I was climbing the walls.

PS
          I like how you make a milk shake Rick and I like your palatial residence on the beach and the palm trees, life must be a holiday every day as we have to work.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            I like how you make a milk shake Rick and I like your palatial residence on the beach and the palm trees, life must be a holiday every day as we have to work.
            I saw an add Rick posted on Craigslist:

*** My Life for Rent ***

3 Day Minimum (prices slighly higher on weekends)

Comment

This site is a bloody adiction ever since ridgid emailed me and invited me to join team ridgid last December, I couldn`t get on a couple of nights ago and I was climbing the walls.

PS

Tony
              tony, the location i used is from one of the buildings i work at.

actually we were over the penthouse unit. normally the owners are out of town and we would have filmed earlier/ sun up. this weekend they were in town and had to wait till after 12. worst time of the day to film.

just got lucky that shadows worked.

p.s. i can't afford the yearly property tax property tax on that unit or the monthly association dues.
              the nice thing is the on site manager is great and the owners of the units are a pleasure to work for. a win win deal.

let me know when you need a k-60 shake. i'll have to super freeze it so it doesn't melt on the way

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

When the site goes down I just call the CEO of Ridgid at home and have him call Josh.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  When the site goes down I just call the CEO of Ridgid at home and have him call Josh.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    I think if you are worrying about getting your next fix while the current one hasn't even worn off it is called an addiction

If it is down and Josh has to sleep or spend time with his family, call Rick he can yap at you
                    no i would not call him to late but if the site goes down on fri 11 pm and josh does not get on untill sunday

This site is a bloody adiction ever since ridgid emailed me and invited me to join team ridgid last December, I couldn`t get on a couple of nights ago and I was climbing the walls

Tony
                    i know how you feel im good for missing it for a day or two
                    Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      tony, the location i used is from one of the buildings i work at.

actually we were over the penthouse unit. normally the owners are out of town and we would have filmed earlier/ sun up. this weekend they were in town and had to wait till after 12. worst time of the day to film.

just got lucky that shadows worked.

p.s. i can't afford the yearly property tax property tax on that unit or the monthly association dues.
                      the nice thing is the on site manager is great and the owners of the units are a pleasure to work for. a win win deal.

let me know when you need a k-60 shake. i'll have to super freeze it so it doesn't melt on the way

rick.
                      No Rick it won`t wash, I could see you owned it in the way you performed in front of the camera and the way you changed base ball caps and turned your back on we the veiwer that just showed confidence and professionalisn with Joey behind the camera, and showed a successful millionair at home making a typical milk shake.

Tony

Comment

No Rick it won`t wash, I could see you owned it in the way you performed in front of the camera and the way you changed base ball caps and turned your back on we the veiwer that just showed confidence and professionalisn with Joey behind the camera, and showed a successful millionair at home making a typical milk shake.

Tony
                        A friend of ours was actually doing the filming. Amazingly she did it with no tripod! I was busy cutting all the Ridgid logos out of Rick's magazines to glue to the food products. It was hard getting the pages unstuck though
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Tony
                          tony thanks

but a millionaire i'm not

and when was the last time a millionaire would be making his own milkshake.

believe me, i wish i rehearsed. i just winged it. in fact we forgot the tripod and without a wireless mic. it was noisy.

remember i only work on this building, not live there.

if you ever come to america, i will personally take you to the building and mix you up a k-60 shake. with fresh cutter

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            I was busy cutting all the Ridgid logos out of Rick's magazines to glue to the food products. It was hard getting the pages unstuck though
                            you are bad real bad but
                            Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

By all means feel free to contact me if the forum is down. The forum went down a couple times in the late evening last week. We had too much activity on the forum. So I disabled the experience points system as well as a few other add ons and I think we are ok again. Pretty soon we are going to need a bigger server again thats an ok problem to have though.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X