He's an American ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: He's an American ???

According to Hillary, Obama only thinks there is 48 States. Now that he has found 9 additional states (over the 48) perhaps Hillary can gain enough delegates to beat him.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

well I am canadian and I know there are 50 states........

vote for me

§m€llŸ™

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
        Don't be fooled. ANYONE running for president is a tool of the Oil & Gas industry, as well as the pharmaceutical industry, and probably a couple others to a lesser extent. I just don't think O'Bama is a person I can vote for. I don't like his attitude nor do I like his politics. He actually makes Hillary look good.

That being said, I still think I'll end up going for McCain. My politics are my opinions, obviously, so I don't think it's worth going over all the decision making reasons just to end up alienating other people here. However you vote, just vote. What I've read here is amazingly well-put. There's a lot of thought going on and it's good to see.
        I FULLY agree, McCain gives me some hope because of his history with the tobacco industry.

Comment

tabacco! the govrnment here is trying to phase it out since health care is paid by the state, I have stopped smokoing and I know my health is better for it.
          §m€llŸ™

Comment

Totally agree with garager. How in the world can anyone vote for this man when he clearly has some issues with the American flag. Even if some do not agree with the war we still have men and women dying every day for this flag. Yes, I want them home also but Do Not dishonor our flag and this country. Oh yes, as one of you guys have stated we "good old boys" here in the South still do think there is a war going on. It is war to keep this country safe for our families. If this man cannot honor our flag then he simply does not deserve to hold the highest office in the free world. I came home from Nam 40 years ago to protest. That has stuck in my mind to this day. Now my nephew has come home from Iraq talking about just this issue with Obama. This man has no honor.

Comment

With the escalating price of oil, the declining value of the dollar and the economy rapidly sliding into the toilet, I can't imagine why anyone would want to be president. Because you can bet, sure as hell, whoever it is, is gonna get blamed for the whole mess within the first 6 months.
              What a bunch of schmucks.
              sigpic

Comment

smelly's avatar is scaring me.

he's looking at me like I've done wrong.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

He's kind of got that G. Gordon Liddy thing going on.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd bet that Smelly could be our president and do a heck of a lot better than any of the schmucks in office now or running for the job. All we need is somebody with some common sense and the understanding about what it means to be average. VOTE for Smelly!!!!! Yeah!!!
                    Jim Don

Comment

Smelly would have to move to the US first. Some kind of constitutional thing where the President actually has to be an American citizen. Go figure....
                      He'd probably make a better Pres than any of the current crop of yakkobots. How about Woussko or one of the plumbers? Hell, at least they'd probably fix the White House up instead of letting it rot! Woussko might let his dogs run inside...but we could fix the floors.
                      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Smelly would have to move to the US first. Some kind of constitutional thing where the President actually has to be an American citizen. Go figure....
                        He'd probably make a better Pres than any of the current crop of yakkobots. How about Woussko or one of the plumbers? Hell, at least they'd probably fix the White House up instead of letting it rot! Woussko might let his dogs run inside...but we could fix the floors.
                        Actually he needs to be native born as well so we will have to find a new scape goat.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Smelly would have to move to the US first. Some kind of constitutional thing where the President actually has to be an American citizen.
                          i thought you have to be born in the usa thats why Arnold cant run
                          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Don't be fooled. ANYONE running for president is a tool of the Oil & Gas industry, as well as the pharmaceutical industry, and probably a couple others to a lesser extent. I just don't think O'Bama is a person I can vote for. I don't like his attitude nor do I like his politics. He actually makes Hillary look good.

That being said, I still think I'll end up going for McCain. My politics are my opinions, obviously, so I don't think it's worth going over all the decision making reasons just to end up alienating other people here. However you vote, just vote. What I've read here is amazingly well-put. There's a lot of thought going on and it's good to see.
                            The best political advice a person can give or receive.
                            Jack

I've learned a lot from my past experiences.
                            I've learned nothing from my passed experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by res057 View Post
                              The best political advice a person can give or receive.
                              Good post, and I agree that we should not avoid voting. I do think this is a very respectful Forum and although we always risk upsetting others when we voice our opinions this is a pretty safe place to do just that. I think the key is to do so in a respectful manner. There are folks here with family who have served or are serving our country and they know if myself or others say we want the war to end and the troops to come home, we are not in any way being disrespcetful of their sacrifice and service. You can give your thoughts, I'm open to hear what others think and maybe it will change my take on things. Great country where we can do so without fear, and real nice of Ridgid to give us this Forum. Thanks.

Comment

I agree to the above post,....
                                the right to vote is something other people have fought so that we could vote, so the lest we can do, is to do them honor by voting.
                                even when the cadidats are not all we would hope for.
                                §m€llŸ™

Comment

Working...
                                X