Ridgid Sweepstakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Sweepstakes

What a great idea! Once a week some lucky member of the Forum wins their choice of a Ridgid power tool, or Ridgid could just give a choice between the compact drill or some lithium batteries and charger. Hey, help me here guys I want a shot at some freebies. Please take note, I don't want the radio no offense but I don't own an Ipod and it doesn't charge batteries anyway. On the subject of free stuff to push the Ridgid name, how about a nice tactical LED fashlight and knife set? Now don't make it anything cheap, I don't want to be embarassed when I show this stuff to my buddies or the folks at Home Depot. Come on Ridgid, open up the wallet and spread some good will. I've given you folks plenty of good ideas, you have my address so I'll be expecting a couple lithium batteries and we can call it even. Thanks

Re: Ridgid Sweepstakes

Yea Just think how jelious our co workers would be they would run out and buy Ridged power tools too.
    Life is Good, OleTom
    http://ConstructionWorkers.US

Comment

Re: Ridgid Sweepstakes

Talk about a pipe dream. I can't even get a catalog and you want some free stuff.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
      X