Mold is Serious Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mold is Serious Stuff

Its working, I would guess my breathing is back to about 50% better. Still tough to sleep and move around quickly. Few more days, but I decided not to work at all this week. Because of this, theres a few pissed off customers. What can I say, when your sick, your sick... Thanks for asking, and thanks to the ones that are listening, its not fun getting your lungs trashed. I also feel like I've done over a thousand sit ups, my stomach muscles are sore from all my coughing, maybe I'll gain a six pack belly after I'm healed...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

You mean to tell me you don't look like your avatar?
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
        Its working, I would guess my breathing is back to about 50% better. Still tough to sleep and move around quickly. Few more days, but I decided not to work at all this week. Because of this, theres a few pissed off customers. What can I say, when your sick, your sick... Thanks for asking, and thanks to the ones that are listening, its not fun getting your lungs trashed. I also feel like I've done over a thousand sit ups, my stomach muscles are sore from all my coughing, maybe I'll gain a six pack belly after I'm healed...

What did the customers want you to do? Pass out on a latter, loose concentration and cut a couple fingers off?

Eight of us from different companies worked in a home that had severe water damage due to a boiler breaking down, lines freezing and busting with the owners in Florida.

We all ended up not only sick but we all had to go to the doctor. The symptoms you describe is exactly what we had.

It took me three weeks to get over it.
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

It's good to hear your doing better Garager. Hope it gets cleared up and you can get back to work.

Also wanted to say good luck to your wife Frankiarmz. I know from experience how draining it can be for not only your her but also for you and your family.

shup

Comment

Working...
          X