Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Josh

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Josh

    How much do you hate it when someone starts a thread with just your name?

    Is it possible that the Cavaliers will still be playing while we are in Cleveland? I know you are a big basketball fan and I hold no ill feelings towards you for ousting the Washington Wizards ...again If you have an inside track on scoring a couple tickets I for one would love to see an NBA finals game while I'm in town. I'll somehow have to allocate some monies from the entertainment fund to pull this off.

    Until the Wizards trade Gilbert (the showboat) Arenas for a durable center or a player like Carmello Anthony and hog tie King James (see?..I'm not bitter ) we won't be making run for it anytime soon. We are still at least 2 years out and one good first round draft pick away from making a run.

    But first, the Cavs have to get past Boston in Boston. That'll be tough to do. The Hawks gave Boston a hard run and so has Cleveland.

    Game 7 baby!....nothing else like it

  • #2
    Re: Josh

    GO SPURS!!!!

    steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Josh

      Go Pistons.......

      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

      http://www.contractorspub.com

      A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Josh

        Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        How much do you hate it when someone starts a thread with just your name?

        I was thinking the same thing the other day.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Josh

          if the cav's are playing during the roundup. josh will have to change the roundup schedule. the guys were glued to the set in san diego.

          as far as those tickets go, those are perks for the 5 final video contestants

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Josh

            GO

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Josh

              I don't hate it. PMs work just as good though .

              I am definitely looking forward to the Cavs game today. I give us a 25% chance of pulling it off. Loosing Gibson hurts a bit.

              No inside sources for tickets unfortunately... I will be thrilled if we make it that far so watching em anywhere will be cool.

              Josh

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Josh

                Originally posted by Josh View Post
                I don't hate it. PMs work just as good though .

                I am definitely looking forward to the Cavs game today. I give us a 25% chance of pulling it off. Loosing Gibson hurts a bit.

                No inside sources for tickets unfortunately... I will be thrilled if we make it that far so watching em anywhere will be cool.

                Josh
                You are always a true gentleman. As such I will attempt to translate the above reply:

                Yeah what's the matter with you guys? Don't you realize I have a wife and a set of twins at home which mean the World to me? Send me a PM with your question and I will do my best to see if I can help after the other 100 things I have to do each day.


                How did I do?

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Josh

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  You are always a true gentleman. As such I will attempt to translate the above reply:

                  Yeah what's the matter with you guys? Don't you realize I have a wife and a set of twins at home which mean the World to me? Send me a PM with your question and I will do my best to see if I can help after the other 100 things I have to do each day.


                  How did I do?

                  Mark
                  Mark, you are gonna take care of us all. One wife at a time
                  I love my plumber

                  "My Hero"

                  Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Josh

                    Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    Mark, you are gonna take care of us all. One wife at a time
                    Well the way I see it my biggest job in life is to make Brenda's life a little easier. If we (collectively speaking for all men) can't take care of the women who take care of us what are we worth?

                    Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Josh

                      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      Well the way I see it my biggest job in life is to make Brenda's life a little easier. If we (collectively speaking for all men) can't take care of the women who take care of us what are we worth?

                      Mark
                      LESS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Josh

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Well the way I see it my biggest job in life is to make Brenda's life a little easier. If we (collectively speaking for all men) can't take care of the women who take care of us what are we worth?

                        Mark
                        about 50% more .

                        rick.
                        phoebe it is

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Josh

                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          about 50% more .

                          rick.
                          And this is why I poison your food
                          I love my plumber

                          "My Hero"

                          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Josh

                            Go- BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!
                            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Josh

                              Go Celtics
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X