Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another divorce

Dylan McDermott Files for Divorce

Originally posted Tuesday May 20, 2008 07:10 PM EDT

Dylan McDermott and Shiva Rose Photo by: Vince Bucci / GettyDylan McDermott filed for divorce from his wife of nearly 13 years, Shiva Rose, court papers show.

McDermott, 46, who previously announced their separation, seeks joint custody of their daughters, Collette, 11 and Charlotte, 2, according to the Los Angeles Superior Court papers filed Friday.

The papers cite the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.

McDermott, best known from TV's The Practice, and Rose, 39, an actress, were married in 1995 and separated in March 2007, according to the papers. McDermott, who played an attorney on TV, is acting as his own lawyer in the divorce, according to the papers.
    Mike Fleeman

Re: another divorce

Zeljka, I can't believe this one bit; surely this can't be.

You actually care about this?I got a million of them, here all night folks!
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
      McDermott, who played an attorney on TV, is acting as his own lawyer in the divorce, according to the papers.
      Mike Fleeman
      That seems like a bright move. I wonder if he regularly stays at the Holiday Inn Express.

Comment

I'm devastated

Comment

If you're rich, good looking, and have fans of the opposite sex fawning over you....how can any marriage withstand that??

All right, enough about me.....

Oh, correction, I'm not rich.........
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I don't have to worry about this problem.

I put on all my dating profiles that I'm shooting pool with a rope and require medical assistance in the mornings!

If I find true love with those statements............I'm the happiest man on earth! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! ! Whoops......gotta little excited there. My collard greens jus came back up!
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Man this is a real tear jerker. You have to wonder what they could nave done to save their marriage.

Mark

NOT!
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Man, you guys are tough! These celebs do live life on a different level than the rest of us. Speaking for myself it doesn't take all that much control to stay out of trouble with women, but I can't imagine how it would be if they were chasing me? The kids will suffer whether they are rich or poor. There have been other actors who have played lawyers on tv or the movies and then tried to represent themselves in court, bad idea! Just proves that good looks, money and fame do not make for a happy life.

Comment

Who the hell are those 2 people ???
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I can proudly state that I have never heard of either of them! They've never heard of me, so we're even.
                    ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by res057 View Post
                      I can proudly state that I have never heard of either of them! They've never heard of me, so we're even.
                      Me neither.......
                      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Zeljka, I'm hanging with excitement. Has anyone else gotten divorced? Do tell. hahahaha, I slay me. Sorry Robert, can't help it.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I can't plumb tomorrow. Just too depressing.

J.C.

Comment

Does Dylan use sectional or drums?

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                            X