Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying to the roundup?. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

    Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
    If I hear someone playing lazer tag in the halls @ 2 AM, I'll call the font desk and have them send up security

    I'm a lil cranky when I don't get enough sleep
    Since you will likely be in the hallway with the other laser pistol perhaps it would be easier just to walk up to the front desk.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

      Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      If I hear someone playing lazer tag in the halls @ 2 AM, I'll call the font desk and have them send up security

      I'm a lil cranky when I don't get enough sleep
      O/K THEN,NO PROBLEM.
      Our night game is Hall Ball.
      Played it at the last gathering.Cardboard wallpaper tube for a bat,tightly wound caution tape for a ball.If you're pitching to Rick...Trust me,from experience,you need a cup

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

        Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        O/K THEN,NO PROBLEM.
        Our night game is Hall Ball.
        Played it at the last gathering.Cardboard wallpaper tube for a bat,tightly wound caution tape for a ball.If you're pitching to Rick...Trust me,from experience,you need a cup
        That is louder than laser tag!

        Crack you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Everything is turned into a toy/game.

        I already warned you. . .Rick does not come with an off button.
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

          Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          That is louder than laser tag!

          Crack you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Everything is turned into a toy/game.

          I already warned you. . .Rick does not come with an off button.
          Oh, come on...how bad can it be?

          Make sure you pack a weeks worth of Ritalin

          DECAF! please!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

            Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            Oh, come on...how bad can it be?

            Make sure you pack a weeks worth of Ritalin

            DECAF! please!
            REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLL BAD!

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

              Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              If I hear someone playing lazer tag in the halls @ 2 AM, I'll call the font desk and have them send up security

              I'm a lil cranky when I don't get enough sleep
              You can sleep during intermission.8.00A.M.-4.00P.M.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

                Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                Oh, come on...how bad can it be?
                Come on big boy. There is no backing out now! You wanted Rick you get him . . . with all his glory
                I love my plumber

                "My Hero"

                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

                  Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  You can sleep during intermission.8.00A.M.-4.00P.M.
                  Those are the peak hours

                  Did you say something about intermission? Why didn't anyone tell me about that? I've never seen it
                  I love my plumber

                  "My Hero"

                  Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X