Flying to the roundup?. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying to the roundup?. . .

Just in case any of you pack like my hubby, check your airline websites for new baggage rules regarding check-in baggage allowance.

All airlines seem to have reduced their allowance from 2 to 1. However, each airline has their own guidelines as to when it will take effect--purchase date and travel dates vary.

What seems to be standard is a $25 fee for each additional bag each way.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Re: Flying to the roundup?. . .

don't worry joey,

my k-60 fits nicely in my carry on baggage.

plus i bought a seat for it.
    you got window, i got aisle and k-60 has middle

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I thought the k-60 was the pilot.
      The Other Rick

Comment

They have also reduced the weight limit from 70-pounds to 50-pounds per bag. By the way when did we buy our tickets?

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          They have also reduced the weight limit from 70-pounds to 50-pounds per bag. By the way when did we buy our tickets?

Mark
          Yes that is why Rick is carrying on the k-60

We purchased ours on March 20th.
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I am thinking of taking an Amtrak train since I am so close

Comment

So Rick (Other Rick) are you going to make it to the Roundup?

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
              I thought the k-60 was the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                So Rick (Other Rick) are you going to make it to the Roundup?
                Josh,

Still on the fence on that, I'm waiting for some checks in the mail, if they all come in then I'm there. It was nice finally meeting all of you in San Diego, I didn't know you were going to be there, that was a bonus. I got a personal demo on the k-60 from Plumber Rick, but would like to see it in action at the Roundup. I talked to Mark for awhile while there, and Adam, and even got to meet Rick's buddy Steve. I even got to meet Joey and Adams girlfriend, it was a good trip and well worth the drive out there. So, I should know sometime this week if I can make it out there.
                The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  Just in case any of you pack like my hubby, check your airline websites for new baggage rules regarding check-in baggage allowance.

All airlines seem to have reduced their allowance from 2 to 1. However, each airline has their own guidelines as to when it will take effect--purchase date and travel dates vary.

What seems to be standard is a $25 fee for each additional bag each way.
                  I have discussed the new baggage regulations with my entourage. As we feel it is unfair and without reason we are going to try to circumvent the rules. As such we are using a trick we learned on a non-elimination round of the "Amazing Race". That is correct we plan on showing up for the flight wearing enough clothing for our 5-day stay. Due to this decision each member of our party will only need a small carry on for toiletries. If anyone on our flight requires extra baggage allowance please contact me.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    I have discussed the new baggage regulations with my entourage. As we feel it is unfair and without reason we are going to try to circumvent the rules. As such we are using a trick we learned on a non-elimination round of the "Amazing Race". That is correct we plan on showing up for the flight wearing enough clothing for our 5-day stay. Due to this decision each member of our party will only need a small carry on for toiletries. If anyone on our flight requires extra baggage allowance please contact me.

Mark
                    Thanks, but I always have extra room- I am a good packer. Besides I don't want you to get in trouble. If you take a risk on Rick's stuff you will never pass the security questions. And you never know what will fall out of the bag when they open it up
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I just heard American Airlines will be starting a zero baggage allowance. In other words every piece you bring will cost extra.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        Thanks, but I always have extra room- I am a good packer. Besides I don't want you to get in trouble. If you take a risk on Rick's stuff you will never pass the security questions. And you never know what will fall out of the bag when they open it up
                        "No Sir,that is not an undergarmet battery activated bomb.That is my chest sensor that goes with the laser pistols you see in the X-RAY"

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                          "No Sir,that is not an undergarmet battery activated bomb.That is my chest sensor that goes with the laser pistols you see in the X-RAY"
                          EXACTLY! You understand my pain!

I actually want Rick to send that ahead of time since the lasers are shaped like guns.
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

This is so true it made me laugh out loud.

Mark

Comment

If I hear someone playing lazer tag in the halls @ 2 AM, I'll call the font desk and have them send up security

I'm a lil cranky when I don't get enough sleep

Comment

Working...
                              X