Roundup Approaching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roundup Approaching

I'd like to know if Ridgid has traveling sales reps for the drain cleaning devision like Spartan? If not why.

If competent reps/suppliers can not be found in our area then can we order direct from the factory?

I have dumped General for good because they are just too hard to do business with. When I do pick a CO. to stick with I don't want to end up in the same situation I'm in now, but with the so called Ridgid reps/suppliers in my area I fear I'll just be still.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

gene, have you tried to contact a rep through this site, sch a demo?

have you asked your supply house for the reps name and number?

my rep, george, knows me on a first name basis

the reps out here cover a lot of ground. they should be able to cordinate a meeting time when they're in the neighborhood.

there are also counter days at the supply houses that usually involve donuts, bagels, hot dogs, and 1 day k-60 shakes

customer service or your supply house should have the name and number to your local sales rep

infact the best local drain cleaning supply house is owned by an x ridgid sales rep he knows the products and can get it done.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick, I'll check it out.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
        X