X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundup Approaching

now that american idol is over, we can get on to prepping for the roundup.

for those of us lucky enough to be able to attend, be prepared for non stop fun, entertainment and competition. and lets not forget the reason why ridgid opened their door to us.

it's going to be a learning experience for both them and us. in a sense as much as we want to look behind the golden doors, they want to look into our tool (plumbing) minds joey reminded me, not all of us are plumbers that are attending.

lets pool our talents and come up with a wish list of questions and inquiries.

i know that ridgid will have their top guys and gals sitting in on our party. lets see if we can provide them with enough info to make them dig deep and think hard. these are the ones that make it happen.

i know over the year/years we have complained about and complimented their products. lets not just wing it, but actually do our homework and write it down.

i know some of us will be missing the phcc trade show out west.
    the roundup will be the mother of all trade shows.
    get your questions on paper and be prepared for class

we can play during recess and after school

don't be tardy

just a heads up

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: Roundup Approaching

Is there any truth to the rumor they may be canceling the Hooter girls for Friday's ceremonies and do we know why?

Mark
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 05-22-2008, 01:54 AM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Is there any truth to the rumor they may be canceling the Hooter girls for Friday's ceremonies and do we know why?

Mark
      rick needs to make them milk shakes at the pool fri night
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

VASandy and and Gene your useful posts. . . .gone

Do you remember?

Joey
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark
          I thought they were the "things" at Swings 'n Things
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            I thought they were the "things" at Swings 'n Things
            That wasn't my understanding but you may be right as there is a Hooter's right across the street from there as I remember.

Mark

Comment

OK...ROBERT CAN GO..

Comment

fortunately, brad is in washington d.c.

crack keeps him company

although he claims it's for the wings

the real girls are still in cleveland

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

What the...?

Since when is there a Hooters in Washington, DC?

I drive down 7th. street every other day and have never seen it

mmmm...chicken wings

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    What the...?

mmmm...chicken wings

I believe it is on 7th between H St and I St just North of Chinatown.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                      What the...?

mmmm...chicken wings
                      Just follow the line of politicians. They don't really end up at the Capital
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        VASandy and and Gene your useful posts. . . .gone

Do you remember?

Joey
                        Sandy is gona be pi$$ed. She posted a books worth of questions and good ones to.

I'll repost mine later. too much yard work to do today
                        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                          Sandy is gona be pi$$ed. She posted a books worth of questions and good ones to.

I'll repost mine later. too much yard work to do today
                          Oh man!! I just figured out they're gone. I'm not peeved...it happens!! Thanks for noticing, MrsSeatDown! I'm hoping I remember them all....

-Are there any plans to address the issues of fence verticle trueness on the 3660? Some have mentioned a problem with the fence being out of true with the table on the verticle axis. This can be a real problem. The fence on this saw is one of it's main features. While none of us are making rocket ships out of wood (I hope), we do expect to be able to get to within 1/64th" with our saws. I prefer to get as absolute as I possibly can, so this is definitely an issue.

-Is there any way that news and specs of the new bandsaw (and other new tools) can be posted to us, the forum members, before it hits the general public? Or at least at the same time? I think Ridgid has a loyal customer base here. It wouldn't hurt to give us some goodies once in a while!

-What can be done to get HD to start stocking consumables for Ridgid tools? I'm talking about knives for the planer and the jointer, sleeves and belts for the oscillating sander, and like items. I did find the sleeves the other day at my local (Winchester, VA) HD, but it's a crap shoot there. It's so random that items are stocked, it's impossible to count on. I need new knives for my jointer, and I just don't know that I'll be able to find them! Please let us know what's up with the HD/Ridgid relationship, at least in regards to these type of items.

-Is it possible that a Ridgid rep for the woodworking tools can be at my local HD at some point? And if so, is it possible to be notified of this? I'd like to meet with someone and talk about some of the new tool ideas. I can't make the Roundup, so this would be my opportunity. I also need to beg for a new hat...mine is beat up!!

-Can you explain to the plumbers that tools used to clean out sewer lines should not be used to make food or drinks????? One would think they'd understand that!!!

So far...I think that's it. Nice try, Josh!! J/K!
                          I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                            -Can you explain to the plumbers that tools used to clean out sewer lines should not be used to make food or drinks????? One would think they'd understand that!!!
                            I have tried. Believe me! I have tried

Thanks for re-doing your list.
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                              -What can be done to get HD to start stocking consumables for Ridgid tools? I'm talking about knives for the planer and the jointer, sleeves and belts for the oscillating sander, and like items. I did find the sleeves the other day at my local (Winchester, VA) HD, but it's a crap shoot there. It's so random that items are stocked, it's impossible to count on. I need new knives for my jointer, and I just don't know that I'll be able to find them! Please let us know what's up with the HD/Ridgid relationship, at least in regards to these type of items.
                              This is a big one. I think that the HD should stock the ZCIs and Dado throat plates for the 3650/3660.

Also are there plans for a riving knife saw or hybrid saw?

Comment

Working...
                              X