X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hulk hogan

While Hulk Hogan's son, Nick Bollea, sits behind bars; he seems to have a lot of time on his hands.
    TMZ.com has obtained phone recordings of Nick speaking with his prison visitors including the Hulkster and Linda Hogan.
    In one of the recordings, Nick and his father discuss the possiblity of a reality show that will follow Bollea on his road to recovery. Nick instructed Hulk to get him the deal that makes "the most money."
    Hulk and his son also go on a victim-bashing claiming that God was paying the victim of the car accident, John Graziano, back for his "agressive" ways.
    "I don't know what type of person John (Graziano) was or what he did to get himself in this situation," Hulk said to Nick. "I know he was pretty aggressive and used to yell at people and do stuff, but for some reason God laid some heavy **** on that kid..." Hogan added.
    "He was a negative person," Nick chimed in.
    Meanwhile, Graziano remains in a vegetable-like state likely requiring care for the rest of his life.
    I have a name for Nick's reality show. How about "Mr. Insensitive?" It looks like this kid has a few lessons to learn during his 8-months in jail.
    The Hogan family name has tarnished beyond repair.
    Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, The Hogans

Re: hulk hogan

That is some sick stuff which neither of them will recover from.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I watched a lot of the episodes of Hulk Hogan's reality show and I thought he made a good attempt to parent his children, but what happened with his son is not reserved to celebrities and their children "Gone Wild". I believe wealthy people can afford to give their immature and irresponsible young drivers much more expensive cars than average folks, but the same tragic scenario is being played out every day all across our country. The names and faces change, the drivers are young women as well and the passengers vary in number. The big story here should not be how hulk and nick are conducting themselves because while that deserves discussion in my opinion we are not doing enough though our laws and our parenting to slow down these incidents. Change the characters and you still have a massive ongoing problem. The power of a car with or without the addition of drinking or drugs is too much for many people to properly handle, but how do we make things better? As for Hulk and his son we could talk for a long time about how physical strength, celebrity status and wealth can corrupt the soul and rob us of good judgement, but I'd like to see some good come from this story.

Comment

I used to like Hulk Hogan back in the day when Wrestling was kind of popular for me but with all that going on and still trying to blame the victim and making money out of it, I'm some sort of disappointed.
        The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!

Comment

My wife and I had a big disagreement on allowing our ten year old to watch wrestling.
          I'm dead set against it, no offense to fans, but having seen grown men point to their crotches and recite "suck it"...fully knowing their audience is predominantly children...I though it best to decide against it.

These values, displaying outrageous behavior with no regard to morality to boost ratings for the almighty buck are NOT what I would allow child to observe.

Heck, a large number of adults I know should be scrutinized as well...

No surprise to hear about this conversation....anything for a buck, screw morality, forget exploring the possibility of being wrong...he deserevd it because he was a bad guy. wow

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
            My wife and I had a big disagreement on allowing our ten year old to watch wrestling.
            I'm dead set against it, no offense to fans, but having seen grown men point to their crotches and recite "suck it"...fully knowing their audience is predominantly children...I though it best to decide against it.

These values, displaying outrageous behavior with no regard to morality to boost ratings for the almighty buck are NOT what I would allow child to observe.

Heck, a large number of adults I know should be scrutinized as well...

No surprise to hear about this conversation....anything for a buck, screw morality, forget exploring the possibility of being wrong...he deserevd it because he was a bad guy. wow
            I don't know if being a parent is the toughest job a person can have but I'm sure it is one of the most important. I'd like to be able to think to myself that I did my best to raise my children to adulthood. Things like self respect, respect for others, respect for one's environment and on and on until they either embrace these ideals or become adults that do not care about these things as I do. I understand your decision to prevent your ten year old from this vulgar exposure, it is your right as a parent. I have been more willing to let my daughters watch and listen to some of the worst stuff tv has to offer in the hopes that they will see how stupid people behave. I usually was close by to comment on the junk they were watching and thank God so far they have turned out pretty good. I told them if I ever saw them in a "Girls Gone Wild" video I would hunt them down and hurt them! That's where the self respect comes into play, I don't know who the hell raised those girls to expose themselves but as a parent who cares it makes me sick. Getting back to the hulk and son discussion I think it's more about the power and wealth corrupting otherwise responsible behavior. I would like this event to result in some good such as safer driving habits and ,wheter or not someone is taping your conversation being a stand up person and as stated earlier not blaming the victim!

Comment

This thread is worse than a hamburger at a PETA picnic!!!

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                This thread is worse than a hamburger at a PETA picnic!!!
                Nice font!

Comment

Working...
                X