Sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports

My Detroit Pistons may have a chance at the championship, but LA Lakers, are a strong force. I'm not sure if any team can take them out. But right now, the Pistons need to defeat the Celtics and this is an even match, the way I see it. I give this match a 7 gamer....

Now on the Hockey side of things, oh ya "GO RedWings", I'm proud of these guys. I think they are the top dog to win the Stanley cup. But what pisses me off, is I can't see the game tonight. I don't have the Versus Station, and I'm mad as a dog in a fight. I give this match a 6 gamer.....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Sports

I heard about dem Celts...something about they're serious contenders for that superbowl thingy...

Comment

Re: Sports

I think the Pens are going to win it in 6...Some young fast, good talent on that squad.
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
      X